Kodak designs ActiveX toolkit for use with its digital cameras
- KODAK DCS 760 SLR DIGITAL CAMERA TO CHRONICLE SPACE MISSION. // Imaging Update;Aug2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, pN.PAG
Reports on the significance of the Kodak Professional DCS 760 camera from Eastman Kodak Company to STS108 space shuttle mission of the U.S. National Aeronautics & Space Administration to the International Space Station.
- Kodak morphs its `moments'. Sheridan, Kevin // Bank Marketing;May98, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p5
Comments on the reorganization of Kodak Co. Similarities between the company and banks; Effect of digital image technology to the company's operations; Focus of the company on gaining control over people's memories.
- Kodak gives `tin parachutes' to all workers. // Corporate Board;May/Jun90, Vol. 11 Issue 62, p28
Reports on Eastman Kodak Co.'s tin parachute plan, an employee-protection plan which could serve to deter hostile takeover attempts. Guarantee on employees severance pay, health and life insurance benefits and outplacement assistance; Model for other companies seeking greater protection from...
- Kodak launches APS product, two cameras aimed at mass. // Drug Store News;2/12/96, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p52
Reports on Eastman Kodak's launching of its Kodak Advantix system of drop-in cassette film, multiple format cameras and storage products in the Advanced Photo System format. Introduction of the product via simultaneous satellite.
- Kodak gets snap happy with P-O-P campaign. // In-Store Marketing;Apr2002, p7
Reports on the aim of Kodak to increase the sales of its processing service. Incentives being offered by the company; Creative agency that handles the marketing promotion.
- Over 70 years of photography in Mexico. // Business Mexico;Apr1994, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p37
Features Grupo Kodak Mexico, a branch of Eastman Kodak Co. in Mexico. Company profile; Products; Employees; Investments; Achievements; Future goals.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr96, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the establishment of a Health Imaging Division for medical imaging projects at Kodak Co. Martin M. Coyne as the division's president.
- Kodak technology aids Photo CD images on Net. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;1/22/96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p21
Looks at the development of technology in Photo CD imaging by Kodak and the National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois. What product supports; Reference made to Internet and Kodak Digital Science.
- Planning an industrial sewer compliance program. Sens, Michael R.; Kopp, H. Dennis // AACE International Transactions;1997, following pENV.0
Focuses on the planning of an industrial sewer compliance program for Kodak Park site, Eastman Kodak Co.'s primary manufacturing site for photographic film, paper and chemicals. Classification of streams as hazardous wastes; Toxicity reduction evaluation; Cleaning and inspection concerns;...
- Kodak sponsors imaging grants. // T H E Journal;Jun96, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p20
Reports that primary and secondary schools worldwide can now apply for technology grants from Eastman Kodak. Program aimed at fostering the use of imaging and computer technology in the classroom; Selection of recipients; Source of application forms for the contest.