I-O Data introduces 24X CD-ROM drive for portable computers
- I-O DATA SIGNS LINUX PATENT AGREEMENT WITH MICROSOFT. // UNIX Update;Apr2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1
The article announces the agreement signing of Microsoft Corp. and I-O Data Device Inc. for a Linux patent. The patent covenants apply to I-O Data's network-attached storage devices and its Linux-run routers. The patent agreement is also an extension of the strong relationship between the two...
- The "Easy Disk Cute" EDC-32M and Friends. // J@pan Inc.;Jun2003, Issue 44, p6
Describes the Easy Disk Cute flash memory storage device from Japan-based IO Data. Features; Benefits from the product; Price.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Electronic Design;8/9/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 17, p0
This section presents a number of products which are of interest to those in electronic design. These include: the EVAL-01 system from Elliptic Semiconductor Inc. which helps IC developers quickly install, configure and evaluate the company's TCP/IP, SSL and IPSec offload engines; silicon blocks...
- Xyplex touts secure router for VPNs. Greene, Tim // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p10
Presents information on EdgerGuardian, a router which includes security technology needed by customers to set up virtual private networks (VPN) over the Internet, from Xyplex Networks Incorporated. Features of the router; How the router operates; Benefits of the router to customers; Other...
- Hey, I'm tripping, man. Schlesinger, Lee // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p56
Opinion. Discusses the computer peripheral Tripmate, from the DeLorme company. Features of the peripheral; How the peripheral operates; Examination of the design of the peripheral.
- Psion. // Automatic I.D. News;Mar97 Supplement Buyer's Guide, Vol. 13, p99
Presents Psion handhelds support Spread Spectrum and Wide Area Network wireless communications and offers an integrated peripherals including bar code scanners and printers. Psion's products; Features of the Psion Workabout hand-held computer; Usefulness of the product.
- JetPro Series Model VI00. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p43
Reviews the new JetPro Series model VI00 printer-plotter. The ink-jet VI00 produces complex 360-dot-per-inch C-sizes drawings in under five minutes. Operation; Price; Vendor.
- CalComp DesignMate Plotter. // Architectural Record;Jul1993, Vol. 181 Issue 7, p38
Features the DesignMate Plotter from CalComp computer company in Anaheim, California. Dimensions; Use with CAD model and packages; Plotting speed and acceleration; Specifications; Vendor.
- Electronic toolbox. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/10/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 24, p11
Reports on expansion of Portable Maintenance Access Terminals (PMAT) from the Boeing 777 to other civil transports. Details of hardware; Demo Systems-Boeing agreement.