Ten X announces TenXpert network CD-ROM server
- Ten X Technology Announces User License Metering. // Information Today;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p54
Reports that Ten X Technology Inc. has made available the User License Metering feature for all models of TenXpert Network CD-ROM Servers and Systems. Customers able to specify a maximum number of simultaneous user for a given group of CD-ROMs installed in the TenXpert system; Solves the...
- Ten X Announces Server Support for JVC Jukeboxes. // Information Today;Oct98, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p50
Reports on the availability of Ten X Technology Inc.'s TenXpert network server support for CD-ROM jukeboxes from JVC Professional Computer Products. TenXpert-4, a dedicated, stand-alone, multi-user CD-ROM network server; How TenXpert makes JVC jukeboxes plug-and-play network solutions;...
- Ten X Announces TenXpert Server Support for Plasmon D-Series CD-ROM Libraries. // Information Today;Feb1999, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p35
States that Ten X Technology Inc. has announced the availability of its TenXpert Network CD-ROM Server support for Plasmon IDE Inc.'s D-Series CD-ROM Library products. What the TenXpert server offers; Types of environments where the TenXpert Server and Plasmon CD-ROM libraries work well...
- Vinca's StandbyServer 32 ensures server connection. // PC Week;3/13/95, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p45
Reports on Vinca Corp.'s updating of its StandbyServer 32 fault-tolerance product for NetWare servers with AutoSwitch.
- The edge of remote access. Stanczak, Mark // PC Week;10/28/96, Vol. 13 Issue 43, pN1
Evaluates EdgeServer, an interface board that U.S. Robotics Inc. released in 1996. The board as a near-perfect platform on which to build a medium-to-large-scale remote access solution; The features of EdgeServer; Its use of Windows NT as its base operating system; How the product was tested;...
- Intranet-based CD servers adeptly dish out the data. Caton, Michael // PC Week;11/04/96, Vol. 13 Issue 44, pN1
Evaluates two intranet-based CD-ROM servers. The Axis StorPoint CD from Axis Communications Inc.; CD IntraNet from Meridian Data Inc.; How the products were tested; The products' features; Strengths and weaknesses; For whom the servers are recommended; Cost; Company contact points.
- Plextor flexes its server and jukebox muscles. // CD-ROM Professional;Dec96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p20
Introduces the PlexServer II, a Pentium compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) server from Plextor. Configurations which are being featured with the PlexServer; Other announcements from the company.
- Server Sensor: Secure from the inside out. Baltazar, Henry // eWeek;11/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p83
Evaluates the Server Sensor computer peripheral from Internet Security Systems Inc. Function combining network- and host-based intrusion detection; Capacity for cutting management costs while increasing uptime.
- Sybase preps beta version of System 10 replication server. Moser, Karen D. // PC Week;6/7/93, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p21
Reports on Sybase Inc.'s Replication Server which will provide synchronization and back up services for multiple databases distributed across computer networks. Working with data stored in Sybase SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle servers; Replication function; Pricing.