Compaq's new Armada computer features 120MB `SuperDisk' option
- COMPAQ INTRODUCES NEW FAMILY OF PRODUCTS. // PC Business Products;Jul2001, p1
Reports on the introduction of the Evo line of computer peripherals by Compaq Computer Corp. Offering of innovations such as integrated Multiport wireless connectivity; Advances in wireless communication features of the products.
- Compaq computers take on XENIX. // Accountancy;Nov86, Vol. 98 Issue 1119, p150
Features the computer peripheral XENIX System V/286 from Compaq Computer System as of November 1986.
- Compaq offers Netlinq printer interfaces. // InfoWorld;7/19/93, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p41
Reports on Compaq Computer Corp.'s introduction of Netlinq, network interfaces for its Pagemarq network printers. Applications; Prices.
- Compaq unveils networking equipment. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;09/29/97, Vol. 4 Issue 33, p18
Introduces the Compaq Microcom 808, an integrated access device, by the personal computer maker, Compaq Computer Corporation. What product is designed to do; Features of the product; Services of the product; Reason for introduction of product.
- Compaq delays shipping server. Popovich, Ken // eWeek;12/10/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p30
Reports the delay on the shipment of the Itanium-based server, Proliant 590/64 from Compaq Computer Corp. in Houston, Texas. Design of the server; Problems on the product performance of Proliant; Association of the problem with the basic input output system used with the chip.
- Compaq unveils 120MB diskette drive. // Electronic News;3/11/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2107, p20
Reports that Compaq Computer Corp. has introduced a 120MB diskett drive called the LS-120. Description; Performance; Price.
- Compaq readies fall network push. // PC Week;7/22/96, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p3
Reports that Compaq will roll out in September 1996 its Netelligent router and new network management software. Release of a bevy of new switches.
- Compaq takes Gigabit Ethernet plunge. Taaffe, Joanne // Network World;10/27/97, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p19
Discloses that Compaq Computer Corp. plans to make its initial Gigabit Ethernet products available in the first half of 1998 when the company launches switches and network interface cards for servers. Description of Gigabit Ethernet switches demonstrated by the company at the NetWorld+Interop...
- Compaq offers peek at servers, networking gear. DiCarlo, Lisa; Lavilla, Stacy // PC Week;3/25/96, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p10
Reports that Compaq Computer Corp. demonstrated its first symmetric multiprocessing Pentium Pro servers, as well as its first branded routers, hubs and network interface cards. Features; Applications.