Effectiveness of Interactive Video Instruction on Teacher's Classroom Management Declarative Knowledge
- The Limits of Information. Salisbury, Wm. David; Pearson, Rodney A.; Miller, David W.; Marett, L. Kent // e-Service Journal;Jan2002, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p65
Because of the importance of obtaining continuing education in the emerging global service economy and the difficulties involved in traveling to distant classrooms, universities are investing heavily in interactive video and other types of distance learning. In addition to the recent...
- Broadband realities. Lannon, Larry // Telephony;10/17/94, Vol. 227 Issue 16, p52
Reflects on the implications of Maryland state's choice of Bell Atlantic and American Telephone & Telegraph Co. to provide interactive video distance learning network. Necessity of partnership between service providers; Protection from predatory monopolists; Price of services.
- Building the universal university. Jain, Ramesh // Educom Review;May/June97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p49
Discusses the effect of multiple interactive video on the entire process of education. Multiple perspective interactive video; How telephony allows people to interact with someone who is far away; Content-based interactivity; Architecture of multiple perspective interactive video; Impact of...
- Interactive Video: Using Technology for Instruction. Boyle, Virginia; Burge, Kim; Moore, Stephen // Educational Leadership;Jan1982, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p295
Reports on the use of interactive video as an instructional tool at the University of California in Irvine. Technology features; Impact of interactive video on the teaching and learning process.
- Video distribution system. Davoust, David // Media & Methods;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p18
Discusses the classroom applications of video distribution systems. Educational benefits of using the video systems; List of companies offering video distribution systems.
- INTERACTIVE VIDEO. Uhlig, George E.; Feldman, Phil // Education;Fall85, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p3
Interactive video has the potential to become a tremendous instructional tool for all levels of education. It includes the capability for diagnosing errors and mistakes in complex sequencing activities, for training and evaluation of skill levels with equipment which is expensive to use,...
- A training revolution. // Accountancy;May87, Vol. 99 Issue 1125, p150
Focuses on the revolution in interactive video educational courses in Great Britain. Introduction of interactive video accounting course by Price Waterhouse & Co.; Announcement of a training program for supervisors by Interactive Information Systems Ltd.; Features of the training course for...
- University obtains more enrollment and revenue using interactive video services. // T H E Journal;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p30
Focuses on the use of interactive video services by the University of Minnesota to increase enrollment and revenue. University's use of Astrocom's channel service units/digital service units; Advantages of computer and communication technologies for the school; Remarks from Gary Sullivan,...
- mediatmosphere. Van Deusen, Richard E. // American Libraries;Feb80, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p126
Part IV. Discusses the ins and outs of using video equipment in libraries. Equipment selection; Bid specifications; Installation.