Entrepreneur award makes Mike's dream come true
- Definitely a contender. // Cabinet Maker;5/18/2007, Issue 5538, p39
The article announces that Mike Clare has received the Five Star Outstanding Achievements Awards from Buckinghamshire Ambassadors Awards ceremony.
- Doctor Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2009, Issue 5655, p8
The article announces that Dreams founder and president Mike Clare has received an honorary doctorate degree from Buckinghamshire New University in England.
- Clare is the highest climber in Rich List. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p5
The article reports that Dreams' executive chairman, Mike Claire, is the highest achiever from the furniture industry in the top 1,000 riches people in Great Britain. Clare has been listed at 574 and is estimated to be worth Â£120 million. According to the report, he had credited his...
- They said what? // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p35
The article focuses on the awards given to Mike Clare, Dreams chief executive and president of the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association in Great Britain. He has been congratulated for his help in supplying reservists for the armed forces. Under Secretary of State for Defence Tom Watson has...
- Three bed industry stalwarts pick up NBF awards. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2010, Issue 5707, p10
The article announces awards given to executives in the bed industry in Great Britain including the Lifetime Achievement Award for Bed Component Supplier to John Cotton of John Cotton Group Ltd., the Lifetime Achievement Award for Bed Manufacturer to Peter Spinks of Harrison Spinks and the...
- What it means to be wealthy. DE VITA, EMMA // Management Today;Jun2012, p46
The article examines the experience of being rich in Great Britain in 2012 and profiles three entrepreneurs whose business enterprises have made them millionaires. It looks at the careers and lifestyles of Laura Tenison, who founded retailer JoJoMamanBÃ©bÃ©, Michael Acton Smith, who founded...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2005, Issue 5468, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Ikea Furniture Co. is expected to launch a new quarterly magazine in September 2005. A networking meeting is being organized by the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers in Southampton, England....
- Four Dreams bidders make second round. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2013, Issue 5826, p12
The article reports on the final four bidders for the bed retailer Dreams, which include Dreams founder Mike Clare, Topshop's Phillip Green, and Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2031, Issue 5834, p3
The article offers information on the announcement of Mike Clare, a bed tycoon, on setting back his Buzz Bed chains which gives a bittersweet blow to the bed industry.