Golfers break records
- Golf tournament draws hoops stars. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/5/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p55
Provides information on the 2002 Hoosier Oncology Group Golf Tournament which will be held at the Legends of Indiana course in Franklin, Tennessee on August 27, 2002 for cancer research.
- Charity Event Goal: $12 Million. // Golf World;2/22/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p11
The article reports on a charity tournament to be held at Olde Farm Golf Course on June 8, 2010 which is projected to raise a fund of 12 million dollar.
- CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENTS. // Wentzville Journal;5/23/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 21, pB3
This section offers news briefs on charity golf events in Missouri, including the Muscle Car Shoot-out hosted by the Saint Louis Learning Disabilities Association, the 15th annual Quest for Education scholarship golf tournament at the Innsbrook Estates Golf Course near Wright City, and the 24th...
- Helping the hall of fame. // International Gymnast;Dec96, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p58
Reports on the 1996 Bart Conner Celebrity Open golf tournament in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Olympians who participated in the event; Auctions at the event; Support given by the tournament to the Gymnastics Hall of Fame.
- OUTDOOR GLORY AWAITS. // Wire Journal International;Mar2007, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p55
The article previews the Interwire 2007 Charity Golf Tournament which will be held on May 6, 2007 at the Big Met Golf Course in Fairview Park, Ohio.
- A guide to: Charity golf tournaments. // St. Charles Journal;6/8/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 46, pC5
The article offers information on several charity golf tournaments scheduled in Missouri, including the 10th annual Junior Service League Golf Tournament in Warrenton on June 12, 2011, the Warren County Senior Center Annual Golf Tournament in Warrenton on June 12, 2011, and the 29th Annual Golf...
- A guide to area golf tournaments. // Wentzville Journal;4/25/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 17, pB4
The article offers information on several golf tournaments to be held in Missouri in April and May 2012 which include the Annual Brady Koch Golf Tournament at Warrenton Golf Course, Cinco de Mayo Shoot-Out at St. Peters Golf Course and Annual Charity Golf Tournament at St. Charles Kiwanis Club.
- Sign-up now for benefit golf tourney. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);4/8/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p3
The article provides details on the annual charity golf tournament to be held at Lake Whitney Country Club on May 9, 2009.
- Delay of game. Rosaforte, Tim // Golf World;5/10/2002, Vol. 55 Issue 41, p40
Provides information on the Chick-Fil-A Charity Championship in Stockbridge, Georgia in May 2002. Winner of the Championship game; Mitigating circumstances that prevented an extra day extension of the tournament.
- Patriot Golf Day 2010 Raises $2.7M For Military Families. // Golf World;11/22/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 14, p11
The article reports on the Patriot Golf Day 2010 fund raising event for the Folds of Honor Foundation which was held in September 2010 in the U.S. and which raised 2.7 million dollars for the foundation.