Life on the edgebander
- 3 into 1. Alderman, Kellie // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p16
Features Lincolnshire, England-based furniture manufacturer Teemo. Owners of the company; Company background; Target market of the company; Type of furniture manufactured; Growth prospects for the company.
- Heart of the matter. Charles, Nick; Wang, Cynthia // People;01/12/98, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p93
Profiles Tim Green and his search to find his birth mother. His drive to overachieve in everything; His accomplishments; Steps taken in finding his birth mother; Details of the first contact between the two; Relationship they have as of January 1998.
- Renaissance man. King, Peter // Sports Illustrated;11/30/92, Vol. 77 Issue 23, p68
Profiles Tim Green, defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons. All-American at Syracuse in 1980; Successfully balances two passions; Falcon's most dependable defensive player; Completes a novel entitled `Ruffians'; Does occasional commentary on Nation al Public Radio; Writes a column for the...
- Sheldon Calvary Camp Hires New Year-round Director. // Camping Magazine;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p6
Reports that Sheldon Cavalry Camp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania hired Tim Green as a full-time, year-round director. Career background of Green.
- Cashing in on `Extra' effort. Walsh, Thomas // Variety;5/1/95, Vol. 359 Issue 1, p6
Features television correspondent, novelist, lawyer and social commentator Tim Green. Early career as a professional athlete with the Atlanta Falcons football team; Correspondence for the television magazine show `Extra'; Publication of Green's book `Ruffians.'
- Sen. Tim Green endorses Gina Walsh for Missouri Senate. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/17/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 33, p7
The article reports that former Missouri Representative Gina Walsh has received an early endorsement from Senator Timothy Green for the Missouri State Senate.
- Thanks Sen. Tim Green. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;5/26/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 43, p2
The article focuses on the gratitude for Senator Tim Green who is responsible for the defeat of the right-to-work legislation in Illinois.
- Our Farms. Lambkin, John // Farmers Weekly;1/14/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p60
Presents information on commercial farms managed by the "Farmer's Weekly" magazine. Easton Lodge in Lincs, England; Sacrawell Lodge in Lincs, England; Vimer farm, under the tenancy of farmer Tim Green in Normandy, France.
- Fit for summer. // Shape;May95, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p68
Presents an exercise program for women designed by personal trainer Tim Green. Increase in the frequency of cardiovascular workout; Extension of workout time to one hour; Workout schedule; Equipments needed.