Mystery Shopper: Bury St Edmunds
- DFS Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p10
Evaluates the DFS Furniture store at the Winterhill Retail Park in Great Britain.
- 20.20 creates new DFS store designs. // Design Week (Online Edition);5/28/2012, p3
The article informs that a new store concept has been designed by 20.20 for furniture retailer DFS. According to Jim Thompson, 20.20 managing director, DFS is being driven by price and it is planning to improve the whole retail experience for shoppers. He also said that DFS aims to integrate...
- Share Update on 24 May. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p7
Reveals the stock performance of furniture industry retailers in Great Britain, current as of May 28, 2004. Beale; MFI Furniture; DFS Furniture; Laura Ashley; Collins and Hayes.
- DFS is gaining on last year's figures. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery retailer DFS in Great Britain as of September 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Growth prospects for 2001.
- Turn off the telly. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Comments on the strong financial performance of British furniture manufacturer DFS Furniture PLC in 2002. High level of advertising by DFS; Efforts to upgrade DFS stores and designs.
- DFS posts record sales per sqft. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the sales performance of England-based furniture manufacturer DFS for the 53-week period ended August 2002. Sales per floorspace; Market share; Operating profits; Opening of three additional stores.
- THE WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry of Great Britain as of March 2012 which includes the company Moores shortlisted for Greenbuild Awards, website launch by the firm Fagan's Furniture and 32.5 million pounds spent by DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. on television advertisement.
- Dividends are high at DFS. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p2
Reports on the cash dividends given by DFS Furniture to its shareholders. Increase sales in July 2000; Increase in pre-tax profits.
- Revaluation could raise DFS price. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p4
Reports that the non-executive directors of DFS furniture chain plan to make a property revaluation of all its stores which could impact the purchase offer of Lord Kirkham.