Upholstery bosses in reshuffle
- Wade's biggest launch in recent memory. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2012, Issue 5787, p9
The article reports that Wade Upholstery Ltd. will showcase four new models and 125 new fabrics across 15 collections at different group shows.
- WADING IN. // Cabinet Maker;2/12/2016, Issue 5968, p22
The article focuses on upholstery manufacturer Wade Upholstery which launched new models, one range extension to brand favorite, Radley and an entire selection of new fabrics during the January Furniture Show. Wade's new models, Camden and Pandora, utilize the factory's skills and indicate the...
- Upholstery man with soft spot for cushions. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p30
Interviews Nigel Hennigan, sales director of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain. Start in the upholstery industry; Inspirations of the executive; Description of himself. INSET: Nigel Hennigan.
- WADING IN. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2012, Issue 5791, p26
The article presents information on Wade Upholstery Ltd., including the comments of Chris Everist, its sales and marketing director. Chris discusses topics like the biggest launch comprising of sofa models Floyd, Elliot, Wellington and Jasper, Wade's core customer base, and the firm's focus on...
- All change after Wade departure. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2001, Issue 5263, p3
Report the resignation of Glenn Matthews as sales director of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain. Plans of Matthews to venture into other business interest; Replacement of the sales director by Paul Longmuir; Comments of the management on the resignation of Matthews.
- Designer eye on change. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p24
Profiles Ian Archer, upholstery designer for Wade Upholstery and Welbeck House. Career background; Fashionable approach to upholstery; Archer's plans for the company and The Furniture Show.
- Charnwood At Home. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that Charnwood Upholstery will hold an At Home at its Nottingham, England showroom.
- Tradition makes a comeback. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p2
Reports that a percentage of British company Charnwood Upholstery's range of products will concentrate on traditional and transitional soft cover designs.
- Charnwood spends ...350,000 on new frame facility. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p5
Reports on upholstery firm Charnwood's investment in a new wood mill. Manufacture of upholstery frames using traditional methods; Effort as part of the company's long term strategy of ongoing improvements in product quality.