Dining discounts for BFM visitors
- NRA show offers up a number of firsts; former president, first lady salute industry. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;5/6/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p62
Highlights the National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel show in Chicago, Illinois. Recognition of best buyers and sellers in the industry; Offer of discounts to the participants; Schedule of educational seminars.
- FS/TEC GUIDE TO DINING OUT IN DALLAS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/15/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p42
Presents the International Foodservice Technology Exposition guide to restaurants in Dallas, Texas. Location of the restaurants; Details on the cuisines; Facilities and amenities.
- Dinner and a Show. B.K. // New York;11/11/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p150
Focuses on two New York City exhibitions on the city's 19th-century restaurants. 'New York Eats Out' at the New York Public Library; 'Horn & Hardart's Automat,' at the Museum of the City of New York.
- Kiosk extra. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul94, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p58
Invites foodservice professionals to the 1994 Western Restaurant Show sponsored by the California Restaurant Association in San Francisco. Topics for educational programs; Update on President Clinton's health care plan by Herman Cain, president of the National Restaurant association; Contact...
- Western Restaurant Show heats up San Francisco. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p50
Reports on the highlights of the California Restaurant Association's 1996 Western Restaurant Show in San Francisco, California. Estimated attendance; Awards given; Participants.
- FS/TEC dining guide: eating out in Atlanta. Battaglia, Andy // Nation's Restaurant News;11/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p66
Recommends several restaurants available to participants in the 1998 International Foodservice Technological Exposition in Atlanta, Georgia in November. Includes Bacchanalia; Dining Room at the Ritz-Carlton; Nikolai's Roof; Pano's & Paul's; Atlanta Fish Market.
- Competition, regulatory costs curb California's comeback. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p45
Focuses on the 1997 Western Restaurant Show, an exhibition of the food service industry held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California. Highlights of the show; Sponsors; Participating restaurants and companies; Examination of the financial performance of food service markets; Comments...
- 1997 Western Foodservice & Hospitality Exposition. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p58
Outlines the schedule of activities at the Western Restaurant Show held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California on August 16-18, 1997. Guest speakers; Discussions and fora; Book and product launchings.
- NRN's Los Angeles dining guide for the Western Foodservice and Hospitality Expo. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p62
Presents a guide to restaurants featured in the 1997 Western Restaurant Show in Los Angeles, California. Addresses; Menus and special services; Contact information.