- Radice to Oversee Apparel for M&S. Conti, Samantha // DNR: Daily News Record;3/8/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the promotion of Vittorio Radice as executive director for general merchandise at M&S in March 2004. Comments from Roger Holmes, chief executive of M&S, on the ability of Radice; Other appointments made in the company; Responsibilities of Radice.
- M&S Names Radice to New Role. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/5/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 46, p2
Announces the promotion of Vittorio Radice to executive director for general merchandise at Marks & Spencer (M&S). Job responsibilities; Career history; Launch of Marks & Spencer Lifestore; Remarks of M&S Chief Executive Officer Roger Holmes regarding Redice's promotion.
- ROGER HOLMES. Blackhurst, Chris // Management Today;Sep2003, p72
Marks & Spencer PLC's boss may lack the bluster of a natural born retailer, but he has brought healthy profits and a sharper image for the venerable chain. Roger Holmes, the chief executive of Marks & Spencer, is in charge, has been for a year, and the company he is running today is increasingly...
- M&S sales decline by 2.5%. // Indian Textile Journal;May2004, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p49
This article reports on the decline in Marks & Spencer's clothing sales as of May 2004. The company saw clothing sales fall by 2.5% in the final quarter and finish the year 0.5% down. According to the company's CEO, Roger Holmes, the company is taking action on a number of fronts to accelerate...
- Marketer makes board at finance division of M&S. // Marketing (00253650);9/16/1999, p4
Announces the promotion of Simon Rushton to a board-level marketing director at Marks & Spencer Financial Services.
- Marks And Spencer Shareholders Approve Rose As Exec. Chairman. Jones, Nina // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/10/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that Stuart Rose, chairman of Marks & Spencer Group PLC, was elected executive chairman at the British retailer's annual meeting, despite opposition from some shareholders with 22 percent abstaining or voting against him. It states that critics argued that his appointment to...
- Executive Overhaul At Marks & Spencer. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/19/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 54, p2
Reports on the overhaul of the executive team of British retail company, Marks and Spencer. Resignation of chief executive officer, Peter Salsbury; Responsibilities of executive chairman Luc Vandevelde; Departure of Guy McCracken from the international operations division.
- M&S puts its weight behind healthy lines. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p6
Focuses on the promotional campaign of Marks & Spencer (MS) intended for women between 25 to 45 years of age. Description of the in-store material of MS; Information on the roadshow conducted by the company; Goal of the campaigns.
- M&S bids for most social Christmas yet with 'Follow the Fairies' campaign. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/7/2014, p1
A review is offered of an advertising campaign named "Follow the Fairies" by Marks & Spencer PLC.