Homestyle sees double digit growth
- Double digit growth is in order at Homestyle. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p5
Reports on an increase in the sales of British furniture retailer Homestyle in the six months ending August 31, 2002.
- Shares jump at GUS as sales figures look up. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p6
Reports on the increase in the profits of GUS PLC in Great Britain. Decline in the shares of Homestyle; Increment in the shares of GUS; Bid received by Minerva Property Group for Allders PLC.
- Accentuating the positive. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;9/8/2006, Issue 5504, p10
The article focuses on the declined trading performance of the Homestyle as of July 2006. Recent survey shows that the company has lost Â£24.6 million which can be shown in its beds division and among others. However, the company assures that no profit warning was set in the preceding weeks...
- Next is the star among the six-month winners. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/23/2004, Issue 5398, p6
Reports on the increase in the profits of Next PLC in Great Britain. Profits of the House of Fraser PLC; Recovery of Homestyle; Financial performance of Courts PLC.
- Homestyle sees 5% growth. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p4
Informs on sales increases at Great Britain-based Homestyle.
- Firm to shed old image. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p5
Reports the plan of Homestyle to rebrand beds sold at its Bed Shed and Sleepmaster stores. Efforts to exploit the value for money bed sector; Increase in the sales of Bensons; Improvement of the sales of contemporary bed frame range.
- New Year cheer for Homestyle and Allders. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p3
Reports on the improvement in the sales performance of home furnishings retailers Homestyle and Allders PLC during the 2000 holiday shopping season.
- Star of the East. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p28
Profiles furniture retailers Atul Joshi. Career history; Success of Joshi's company Homestyle.
- Homestyle and Cargo axe 18 stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p9
The article reports on the move of furniture and accessories retailers Homestyle and Cargo to close some of their stores.