Second store for Innerform
- For the record. // Home Textiles Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p2
Provides a corrected version of an article on sharing of showroom space by retailers Kea Capel Inc. with Homemaker Industries, published in the March 3, 2003 issue of 'Home Textiles Today.'
- Shop hop. // Belle;Feb/Mar2010, p54
This section offers news briefs about the launches of showrooms and retail spaces of design companies in Australia.
- Contemporary move for Brets of Ipswich. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p2
Reports the launching of the contemporary showroom of the furniture retailer Bretts in Ipswich, England. Size of the store; Details on the merchandise displayed; Aim of the store to target customers with disposable income and limited time; Plans for business expansion.
- Feel free to browse. // Belle;Oct/Nov2010, p78
The article presents updates on retail stores, including the opening of the flagship Zuku Furniture showroom in Melbourne, Victoria, the opening of the first stand-alone store of Australian fashion label Uscari, and the relocation of Interstudio's store to Collingwood from Melbourne.
- Independent retailer opens second showroom. // Cabinet Maker;3/30/2012, Issue 5781, p4
The article announces that Manchester-based furniture retailer Stocktons, which was founded by Reg and Maureen Stockton in 1953 and which has been trading from its store on Great Ancoats Street in Manchester, has opened new 235,000sq ft showroom on Liverpool's Hanover Street on March 27, 2012.
- TEL AVIV, REIMAGINED. Kaufman, David // Travel & Leisure;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p47
The article lists various places that offers creative designs in Tel Aviv, Israel which include the Aqua Creations Showroom, the Retro TLV boutique, and the Rose & Bloom shop.
- Most unique stores. // Display & Design Ideas;Sep2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p68
Several photographs of the La Maison Unique Longchamp store and jewelry showroom of designer John Hardy are presented.
- New Store Watch. // Design: Retail;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p28
Photographs of several Stores are presented including the Porcelanosa Showroom, New York; the Safiya, Foshan, China; and the Moda404, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Duravit Opens In New York. // Supply House Times;Dec2008, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p12
The article announces the opening of Duravit New York, the first stand-alone showroom of Duravit in the U.S., on November 11, 2008 in Manhattan, New York City. The color blue has been selected as the paint of the showroom to help define its environment. Additionally, the color serves as a...