FPA Board Reviewing Current Membership Structure
- FPA to establish 'mark of trust'. Welsh, Angela // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to introduce an advertising campaign to establish FPA membership as the mark of trust with wider community and distinguish its members from free riders in Australia.
- FPA - no degree, no membership. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) lifted the membership bar effective July 2013 in Australia.
- 20 QUESTIONS. Rothstein, Betsy // Hill;10/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 116, p19
An interview with U.S. Libertarian presidential candidate Bob Barr is presented.
- Elizabeth Jetton, CFPÂ®: 2004 FPA President. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p12
The article presents an interview with Financial Planning Association president Elizabeth Jetton about her priorities for the association. Jetton, a principal of Financial Vision Advisors in Atlanta, Georgia, initially wanted to be a journalist. In 1993 she opened her own firm and became active...
- Some of All Fears. Clark, Bob // Financial Planning;Oct2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p141
Discusses the issues and concerns about the commitment of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to certified Financial planners and the financial planning profession. Proposed membership categories for FPA; Merger between Institute of Certified Financial Planners and the International...
- FPA lifts social media engagement. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/12/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p8
The article reports that Financial Planning Association's (FPA) number of members have increased due to use of social media.
- ACCC decision has implications for planning. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/24/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p8
The article reports on the implications of the decision issued by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) concerning the membership of financial industry organisations to financial planning groups.
- A diverse bunch. // BRW;9/6/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p16
The article reports on the results of the latest member survey by the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Fifty-seven percent of the members think that the organization has improved in the previous year, but 40 percent believe there was no progress. Three percent claim that the...
- Travellers Choice AGM in Fiji. // Travel Weekly Australia;9/22/2006, p5
The article reports on the meeting of Travellers Choice for its annual general meeting from in Fiji from November 3-6, 2006. Advice on options for extending shareholding in the company while retaining member control will be given to the members who will attend the meeting. The Cruise Club for...