- 10 years ago in the Journal. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p28
This section provides information on articles published in the October 1992 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning. Including an article which examined the consequences of divorce. Other articles looked at no-load life insurance policies for fee-based planners, new regulations affecting...
- Tear Sheet List. // Bay Phil;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p7
The article lists several tear sheets which are available through the website www.fwpl.org/tearshts.htm.
- THE MORE THINGS CHANGE... Smith, Sandy // Occupational Hazards;Nov2005, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p6
Discusses changes in the editorial board, web site and layout of "Occupational Hazards."
- EDITORIAL. Hackett, Rick D. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, preceding p1
The article provides information on issues concerning the "Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences" (CJAS) of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada. It is said that CJAS has participated in the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management that was held in Alberta. The periodical...
- New student section debuts. // Nation's Health;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p19
Reports on the debut of the regular section, Student Focus in the 'Nation's Health' newspaper of the American Public Health Association. Topic features of the newspaper section.
- Inside the Moon. // New Moon;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p46
The article provides an update on New Moon as of March 2006. The periodical received two new honors from the Minnesota Magazine & Publications Association. Starting with this issue, it is introducing a section called Go, Girl! New Moon will celebrate its 13th birthday on March 31.
- Editor's note. // South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition;2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
The article provides updates regarding changes to the "South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition (SAJCN)". The author mentions the introduction of Case Reports, which form part as a section of South African Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (SASPEN) News column. He also notes on the...
- Gay mag launches lesbian-run section. Bartley, Jim // Body Politic;Jul/Aug82, Issue 85, p14
Talks about the added lesbian-run section in "Le Berdache," the official newspaper of l'Association pour les droits des lesbiennes et gais du QuÃ©bec.
- Introducing Synopsis: a view onto medicine. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/6/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 1, p70
Introduces the Synopsis section of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal" (CMAJ). Concept of synopsis; Aim of the additional section of "CMAJ"; Information on the subsections of Synopsis.