Productions Physical Education Pedagogy Scholars: Why They Do It and How
- ï¿½DITORIAL. Maker, John // Physical & Health Education Journal;Spring2009, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p6
The article introduces the current issue of "PHE Journal," which is a commemorative edition that highlights the journal's accomplishments in physical and health education.
- Editors' Pages. Freedman, Mark S.; Metzler, Michael W. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Fall1983, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1
A preface to the Fall, 1983 issue of the "Journal of Teaching in Physical Education," is presented.
- References. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Apr1989, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p266
This article presents the titles of the books and scholarly journals the authors consulted in the preparation of this monograph or works that were cited in the text. The article also announces the "First IOC World Congress on Sports Sciences," October 29-November 3, 1989.
- AnÃ¡lisis diferencial dela percepciÃ³n del desarrollo de valores en las clases de educaciÃ³n fÃsica. Sánchez-Oliva, David; Marcos, Francisco Miguel Leo; Alonso, Diana Amado; González-Ponce, Inmaculada; Chamorro, José María López // Retos: Nuevas Perspectivas de EducaciÃ³n FÃsica, Deporte y Recr;2012, Issue 22, p9
The aim of the current study was to assess pupils' perception on the development of values in Physical Education classes, testing whether sex, importance given to Physical Education and extracurricular sport practice level promote significant differences regarding those variables. Hence, 218...
- JPAH at Three Years. Morrow, Jr., James R.; Blair, Steven N. // Journal of Physical Activity & Health;Oct2006, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p341
The article offers a look on the development of the "Journal of Physical Activity and Health " for the first three years of existence. According to the authors, the journal is gaining progress towards meeting the goal of being the place for physical activity researchers to turn for some of the...
- COMMUNICATION CHARACTERISTICS DURING TEACHING PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT. Rus, Cristian-Mihail // Sport Science;Dec2013, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p82
The didactic process is a social process which is constituted on the didactic interaction manifested in the specific pedagogical conditions of the scholar collectivity. Consequently, the interaction we are talking about is realized through didactic communication, through which the teacher...
- Message from the Dean ... Fu, Frank; Hui, Stephen // Asian Journal of Physical Education & Recreation;Apr2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article expresses recognition for the people who contributed to the development of the journal. It compliments Dr. Lobo Louie and his group for the journal's publication in the past 13 years. It notes that the Dr. Stephen Hui Research Centre for Physical Recreation and Wellness has been...
- Impact Factors for the Journal of Teaching in Physical Education--What Are They and Are They Important? McBride, Ron // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jan2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
The author reflects on the importance of impact factors of the "Journal of Teaching in Physical Education (JTPE)." Impact factor helps evaluate a journal's importance and the criteria for assessing its quality in the scientific and educational community. Citing on this, he argued that...
- Untitled. Sawyer, Thomas H. // Physical Educator;Fall2012, Vol. 69 Issue 3, preceding p211
In this article the author discusses aspects of his selection in 2012 as editor for "The Physical Educator." He discusses some changes he will be implementing during his tenure, including the selection of research reviewers based on their reviewing skills and area of expertise, the number of...