Get more help from HR-inform
- A list of useful online resources to help in your professional research and educational needs. // Occupational Health;Jul2006, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p33
A list of online resources for occupational health practitioners is presented. It includes the Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Arbitration and Conciliation Service and documents related to labor laws and employment practices.
- Get up to date with Benchmark. // People Management;Jan2012, p54
The article offers information on how to obtain the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Benchmark report series that focuses on employment regulation.
- Workshops on handling tribunals. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;2/24/2011, p39
The article looks at the Spring Law on Tour workshops by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development beginning February 2011, which educate on handling claims by an employment tribunal process.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p15
The article presents links and notes related to articles published in this issue including the feature on employment tribunal reforms, the blog of Tim Smedley, and ben Willmott as Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development employee relations adviser.
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;11/11/2010, p41
This section offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of November 11, 2010, including one on the Resourcing and Talent Planning forum, another on the "2010 Absence Management Survey," and another on CIPD's Employment Law at Work online resource...
- CIPD questions Government's dismissals process proposals. // Employers Law;Dec2012/Jan2013, p4
The article discusses the reservations of the U.S. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) about the proposals of the federal government to introduce settlement agreements.
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;9/2/2010, p37
This section offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain as of September 2010 including the institute's Law on Tour workshops that will feature the Equality Act, the availability of the paper titled "Developing Positive Employee Relations"...
- Employment law developments in 2013 and 2014. // Management Services;Winter2014, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p8
The article presents the factsheet "Employment Law Developments in 2013 and 2014" produced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) that summarises major employment law developments and expected changes related to British and European law.
- CIPD branch events. // People Management;1/27/2011, p34
A calendar of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) branch events to be held in Great Britain in February 2011 is presented which includes the Annual employment law update in England, Employment Law Conference in Northern Ireland and Employee Relations Breakfast event in...