Invitation to join PM's panel of reviewers
- The "Verdict" on Reviews. Fialkoff, Francine // Library Journal;6/1/2009, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses changes to the format of book reviews being implemented in the publication "Library Journal."
- FROM THE BOOK REVIEW EDITORS. Fenwick, Tara; Alfred, Mary V.; Daley, Barbara J. // Adult Education Quarterly;Nov2003, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p73
Comments on book reviewing. Satisfaction that the work of a book editor brings; Future plans of the Book Review Editor of the periodical 'Adult Education Quarterly.'
- Editorial. Forge, John // Metascience;Mar1998, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p5
Editorial. Provides information on the aims and procedures of the journal `Metascience.' Explanation on the volume number of the first issue of the journal; Topics used in the book reviews; Intended audience of the journal; Styles used in the reviews.
- BOOK REVIEWS. // Cultural Critique;Fall2010, Issue 76, p173
The article explains the journal's requirements for book reviews.
- Mixed company. // New Yorker;12/19/94, Vol. 70 Issue 42, p42
Criticizes the article from the `Times Book Review' entitled `The Joy of Compulsion' evaluating the tones of various specialties of celebrities. Writer Anne Perry on Sherlock Holmes; Museum director Thomas Hoving on collectors; Claus von Bulow on New port mansions.
- I Haven't Any Right to Criticize: Editing Book Reviews for American Periodicals. MONK, CRAIG // American Periodicals;2015, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p15
The author presents a personal narrative of book reviewing for "American Periodicals".
- REVIEW OF BOOKS. Siegel, Richard // Advocate;1/6/87, Issue 463, p6
Comments on the book review section of the periodical 'Advocate.'
- Books Received for Review. // Interfaces;May/Jun2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p278
A list of books received for review by the journal "Interfaces" is presented in alphabetical order by author last name.
- "Helpline" column now available in book form. Parker, Everett L. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;5/11/2007, Vol. 200 Issue 19, p22
This article reviews several books and journals, including "Don Beuthel's Topical Helpline," "PHSC Journal" and "Seaposter."
- Guidelines for Reviews. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep2002, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p334
Presents guidelines for book review articles featured in 'The Journal of Academic Librarianship.'