- Salary monitor. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;1/6/2004, p43
This article presents charts depicting national average salaries in Great Britain. The charts depict national average salaries of human resource managers and that of human resource managers in blue-chip organizations. The charts are published in the January 2004 issue of the periodical...
- A dead end for women. Hansen, Fay // Workforce Management;6/22/2009, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on the data, issued by the International Labor Organization (ILO), related to the human resources (HR) function in the U.S. and also presents charts including salary increases, unemployment in metro cities and HR salaries. More than a decade ago, the ILO has warned that HR in...
- Salary monitor. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;5/11/2004, p47
This article presents a chart depicting salaries of human resources officers/advisers. The chart is published in the May 11, 2004 issue of the periodical "Personnel Today."
- HIGHEST PAID NON-CEOs. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/25/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 52, p18
A chart is presented that ranks the highest paid non-chief executive officers in Ohio on the basis of cash compensation received in 2005.
- HIGHEST PAID NON-CEOS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p20
A chart depicting highest paid non-Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of Ohio on the basis of total compensation received in 2008 is presented which includes Timothy K. Pistell, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Parker Hannifin Corp., Ward J. Timken, chairman of Timken Co. and Michael C. Arnold,...
- New York Area's Fortunate 100. // Crain's New York Business;6/19/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p22
A chart is presented that lists the compensation paid to chief executives of a business enterprise in the New York area for the year 2005.
- HIGHEST-PAID EXECUTIVES. // San Diego Business Journal;12/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 52, p154
A chart is presented depicting the ranking of the highest-paid executives in San Diego, California.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Modern Healthcare;1/23/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p9
The article presents a graph of salaries received by the medical-group CEO, according to a survey by the Medical Group Management Association in the U.S. in 2005.
- NEW JERSEY'S TOP CEO Compensation. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;6/2/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p22
A chart is presented that shows the top chief executive officers (CEO) in New Jersey based on their 2007 salary and other compensation.