TRIBUNALS Proposals for 'protected conversations' in employment law draw a mixed response from lawyers
- Forestry plans taking shape. Abboyy, Jez // Horticulture Week;11/5/2010, p6
The article reports on the proposed forestry plans of the government in Great Britain.
- Austerity Redux. Balko, Radley // Reason;Jan2011, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p15
The article presents information on the proposed law reforms by the coalition government in Great Britain.
- Delay fears over 'knee jerk' rules. Gray, Chris // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/8/2010, Issue 2895, p6
The article informs that the new security rules proposed by the government of Great Britain can lead to flight delays at the airports in Great Britain.
- Ignore the Tory scare tactics. Blanchflower, David // New Statesman;5/3/2010, Vol. 139 Issue 4999, p16
In this article the author discusses economic conditions in Great Britain in advance of the general election scheduled to take place there on May 6, 2010. He examines a number of issues including Conservative Party proposals to cut government spending, economic growth in Great Britain, and the...
- Tougher tests for councils. Harding, David // Public Finance;08/14/98, p4
Reports on the assesment indicator proposed by Great Britain Audit Commission to examine the performance of local government units. Highlights of the proposed indicator; Its implementation.
- Survey pleas for guidance show demand for consultation clarity. Morris, Huw // Planning (14672073);11/20/2009, Issue 1845, p11
In this article, the author comments on the results of the survey, conducted by the company Halogen, that examines the reaction of the public about the proposals of the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) that covers publicity for planning applications in Great Britain.
- Constitutional fiddling. King, Anthony // Prospect;Sep2007, Issue 138, p32
The article examines British Prime Minister Gordon Brown's proposals for "constitutional reform" of the government of Great Britain. His report, "The Governance of Britain," is discussed and found wanting in details. He takes up issues from the powers of the prime minister and Parliament to...
- Is the National Literacy Strategy actually working? Hofkins, Diane // Literacy Today;Dec2007, Issue 53, p7
The article examines the proposed application of delivery model to the education system in Great Britain as a scheme for delivering methodology from government to teachers. It explores the performance of the National Literacy Strategy in improving Great Britain's education. It also discusses...
- THE UK COALITION'S VIEW OF COMPLIANCE. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Jul/Aug2010, p25
The article discusses the regulatory compliance and governance policies of the Liberal Democrat-Conservatives coalition government in Great Britain. It examines the policy document of the coalition government on the banking industry, consumer protection, and business, in general. The opinion of...