- Virgin Money ramps up high street push. Parsons, Ressell // Marketing Week;6/9/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the move of Virgin Money Holdings UK Ltd. to step up its preparation to cater to the high street banking market by hiring Dave Angel to develop a pricing strategy to the company and planning to open 70 branches over the next five years in Great Britain.
- Virgin Money wins backing to move onto the high street. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week;1/21/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p7
The article presents the results of a web poll on whether Virgin Money will be able to move its brand into high street banking.
- Virgin Money buy signals its retail banking ambitions. Holt, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;1/11/2010, p8
The article reports on Virgin Money's acquisition of small retail bank Church House Trust PLC in Great Britain.
- Virgin Money to leverage marathon sponsorship. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/8/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on Virgin Money's sponsorship of the London Marathon in England, which will come ahead of the expansion of the company's retail banking portfolio.
- Virgin Money makes move into retail banking sector. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week (01419285);1/14/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Virgin Money, the finance company owned by Sir Richard Branson, has acquired small private bank Church House Trust, a move that will allow them to accept deposits and offer customer mortgages.
- WEB POLL. // Marketing Week;1/21/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p7
A chart is presented that shows the results of the web poll on Virgin Money's move to become a fully fledged banking brand after purchasing the private bank Church House Trust, as January 2010.
- Closing of Virgin Money Card Deal in Sight. // American Banker;1/24/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p2
The article notes speculation that Virgin Money Holdings U.K. Ltd. is buying part of MBNA Europe Bank Ltd.'s British and Irish credit card portfolio.
- Soutar picked to head operations at Virgin Money. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/3/2012, p13
The article announces that Gordon Soutar has been appointed as operations director and Brian Brodie as customer and distribution director of Virgin Money.
- Virgin Mulling Station Branches. // American Banker;12/9/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F346, p15
Brief information is given about Virgin Money Holdings U.K. Ltd.'s deal to buy Northern Rock PLC bank and British billionaire Richard Branson's expansion of his Virgin Money finance business.