Longtime Indiana Lawmaker Picked New Budget Director
- Governor's tax proposal could use a tweak. // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/04/99, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p12
Editorial. Comments on Indiana Governor Frank O'Bannon's tax proposal. Need for tax reform; Legislators' need to use the governor's proposals as a starting point for creating a more comprehensive tax-relief package; Need to shift welfare costs from local governments to the state.
- Lower and Lower. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31260, p33
Reports that governor Frank O'Bannon of Indiana has ordered additional budget cuts on November 4, 2001 to Family and Social Services Administration for the health care program for the poor, Medicad. Reason for the imposed cuts; Revenue fall in the fist four months of fiscal year 2002; Effect of...
- Temporary quarters just fine with O'Bannons. Maurer, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/25/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p6B
Reports on the temporary home of Indiana Governor Frank O'Bannon at the Fort Benjamin Harrison National Historic District. Renovation of the home of the governor; Plan of wife while in residence at Harrison House; Renovation of the interiors.
- Gov. O'Bannon's death roils state government. Ketzenberger, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p10
Presents an obituary for Indianapolis governor Frank O'Bannon.
- Frank O'Bannon Dead at 73; Kernan Indiana's New Governor. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p3
Presents an obituary for Frank O'Bannon, public officer, who died on September 2003 in Indiana.
- INDIANA: Big Speech. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p33
Reports on the preparation of a speech by Governor Frank O'Bannon to address Indiana's economic problems and tax restructuring. Emphasis on deficit reduction and tax restructuring plans proposed by him; Presence of tax collection in the first four months of the fiscal year 2003; Decrease in the...
- Facing $1.3B Shortfall, Governor Looks to Tap Build Indiana Fund. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p37
Reports decision of Indiana governor Frank O'Bannon to use the Build Indiana Fund to make up for revenue shortfalls. Failure of the state legislature to resolve the revenue deficit; Details of the establishment of the fund; Impact of revenue shortfalls on projects.
- Welcome boost for rail. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p12
Comments on the approval of the proposed budget expenditure legislation of Governor Frank O'Bannon by the General Assembly in Indiana.
- O'Bannon breaks promises with fancy footwork. Feigenbaum, Edward D. // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10A
Focuses on the legislative bills with budget implications signed and vetoed by Indiana Governor Frank O'Bannon. Measures signed into law include the Medicaid disability bill and the compromise between business and organized labor that ratchets up payment for unemployment compensation;...