People are always misinterpreting my e-mails. What am I doing wrong?
- E-Communication. Eisner, Michael // Executive Excellence;Nov2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p5
Focuses on electronic-mail (e-mail) communication in the United States. Impact of e-mail on individual interacting behaviors; Destructive effects of the incorrect use of e-mail; Importance of knowing when to use and not to use e-mail; Discussion on the lack of personal sensitivity of the system.
- How Technology Transformed Talking. Ho, Olivia // New Moon Girls;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p24
The article offers information on electronic mail (e-mail) and how it works.
- Jill's Computer Glitch. Poulet, No�lle // Highlights for Children;Nov2007, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p30
The article deals with a problem in deciphering an e-mail message.
- CC THY NEIGHBOR. // Working Mother;Apr2001, p24
Cites a survey by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada, which found electronic messaging to be key to keeping ties with friends, relatives and neighbors.
- Who do we thank (and curse) for e-mail? Graham, John R. // Supervision;Sep2002, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p16
Explains the negative aspects of email. Role in interpersonal dueling; Effect on interpersonal communication; Concept of third-rate thinking.
- 10 Email Subject Lines You Don't Want To Get. Bonnell, Kimberly; Satran, Pamela Redmond // Glamour;Oct2011, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p262
A list of disappointing and annoying electronic mail (email) subject lines is presented.
- Four Ways To Be An E-mail Firefighter. // OfficePro;Jul2012, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p7
The article offers helpful tips for responding properly to e-mails without jeopardizing professional relationships including writing only what one is ready to say, maintaining an even-tempered tone in the message and carefully composing a response before clicking the reply button.
- Hanged by email: lessons from Shell. Hanney, Brian // Accountancy;Jun2004, Vol. 133 Issue 1330, p45
Discusses problems associated with the careless use of electronic mails. Examples of incriminating electronic mail messages; Problem associated with the nature of electronic mail messages; Tips on avoiding incriminating electronic mail messages. INSET: Avoiding email hell.
- Hey, we saw that. Wang, Jennifer // Entrepreneur;Jan2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p16
The article provides an answer to a question of whether it is right to monitor electronic messages of employees.