Revenues Improve at Public Companies
- IHRSA Clubs Show Some Improvement in Performance. // Club Industry;Oct2009, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the improvement of the fitness industry according to the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) in the U.S. The figures from IHRSA indicates that second quarter 200 revenue numbers increased compared to the first quarter and that the July 2009...
- N.O. Top Public Companies look to 2003 recovery. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/16/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p28
Reports on the financial status of the top public companies in New Orleans, Louisiana as of the first quarter of 2003. Signs of recovery from recession; Impact of the tightened financial reporting rules on the released financial results; Impetus to the high performance of energy-related companies.
- Public Companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/16/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p42
Presents a chart depicting the earnings of public companies in Louisiana as of the first quarter of 2003.
- Earnings rise is 3rd straight. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;12/16/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p1
Focuses on the corporate profits posted by Michigan-based public companies in the quarter ended September 30, 2002. Rise in aggregate earnings with and without the inclusion of automakers Ford Motors Corp. and General Motors Corp.; Strategy adopted by automotive supply and technology companies...
- Public companies keep A-minus grade for 4th quarter. HENDERSON, TOM // Crain's Detroit Business;3/28/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p17
The article offers information on the performance of the public companies in the fourth quarter of 2010, highlighting their net income in Michigan.
- EARNINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/6/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p4
A chart is presented that lists earnings of public companies in Detroit, Michigan.
- Rebound Plays Out at Public Cos. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;4/11/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the significant rebound seen by biggest public companies in 2010 in Orange County, California and they are eyeing more gains in 2011. It cites the 99.9 billion dollars revenue of 120 companies for 2010, which is up by 16% from 2009. Also, it mentions that the companies...
- CASH BOOST FOR KARTING. Bass, James // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;8/3/2011, p34
The article reports on the plan of the Association of British Kart Clubs (ABkC) in establishing a Club Development Fund which will provide financial assistance to non-national championship kart clubs in upgrading track facilities, as well as in setting up projects to promote the sport.
- Illinois companies' earnings pop. Klein, Sarah A. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p4
Illinois companies, including some of those hardest hit by the recent recession, are in for an earnings rebound in the third quarter. But the bounce may be short-lived, as a rise in interest rates threatens to derail a tentative uptick in business spending. A survey by Boston,...