Lining Up For Dumplings
- Fans across the world. Davies, Andrew // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/9/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4221, p30
Evaluates the business performance of Hogarth's restaurant in Dorset, England. Profits of the restaurant in March 2002; Losses of the company in April 2002; Keys to a successful restaurant business, according to owner and chef Ian Mclelland.
- austin, tx. Isle, Ray // Food & Wine;Jul2008, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p58
A review is offered for several food establishments in Austin, Texas including Belmont, Zocalo Cafe Taqueria Fresca and Lamberts Downtown Barbecue.
- Radha. Patronite, Rob; Raisfeld, Robin // New York;4/25/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p66
Reports on the launch of Radha, a vegetarian restaurant in Lower East Side, New York City. Derivation of the name of the restaurant from the Indian goddess of love and devotion; Commitment of Radha to healthful salads, stir-fries and snacky appetizers; Other foods offered in the restaurant.
- Food for thought. Van Zyl, Johann // Finance Week;1/20/2003, p50
Reports on the factors fueling the growth of the restaurant industry in South Africa. Market value of the franchise sector; Growth in restaurant turnover and the changing eating habits of South Africans; Impact on the demand and price gains of a gricultural products; Other industries benefiting...
- Homage to Catalonia. Barnes, Celia // Warsaw Business Journal;11/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p19
Features the restaurant Casa Valdemar in Warsaw, Poland. Location of the restaurant; List of food on the menu; Cost of food per serving.
- There's no confusion over suburban fusion. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;7/23/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p35
Focuses on the Eclectic Global Eatery in Chicago, Illinois. Information on the lunch menu; Enumeration of various food entries; Customer service of the restaurant.
- Local restaurant forecast: light and 'brie-zy'. Dacey, Nancy; Nurzia, Rita // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/19/99, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p5
Highlights trends taking place within the United States food industry. Restaurants' emphasis on nutrition and lighter style cuisine; Customers' preference for flavorful food; Influence of Asian cookery on the American food industry.
- Side Dishes. King, Paul; Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;11/20/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p22
Reports developments in the global food industry as of November 2000. Information on the presidential straw poll of Harry's New York Bar; Details on the emerging markets theory of B.R. Guest Inc. chief executive Steve Hanson; Decision of Blair county judge Jolene Kopriva on the restaurant...
- Gourmet to-go presents new challenges, opportunities for restaurateurs. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;4/1/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p16
Focuses on the operation of gourmet markets in the U.S. Difference between a gourmet market and a restaurant; Availability of all kinds of foods and groceries for at-home consumption; List of prepared items.