- Sri Lanka's Brandix to set up largest textile factory in India. // Colourage;Dec2005, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p146
The article reports on the plan of Sri Lanka-based company Brandix Lanka Ltd. to set up a textile factory in India. Brandix is setting up the largest integrated textile factory under which the company will hold 80 percent stake. The company aims to become India's biggest clothing supplier to...
- Sri Lanka's Brandix First to Achieve Green Platinum Rating from USGBC. // Apparel Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p50
The article reports that the factory of Brandix Lanka Ltd., which is being considered as the largest apparel exporter in Sri Lanka, has become the first apparel manufacturing facility in the world to be rated Platinum in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building...
- Sri Lanka's Brandix opens Apparel Park in Indian city. // Colourage;May2010, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p107
The article reports that Sri Lanka's leading apparel exporter Brandix Lanka Ltd. has opened the Brandix India Apparel City (BIAC) at Vishakhaptnam in India in 2010.
- Brandix named PVH 'Global Supplier of the Year'. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/21/2015, p1
The article announces that Sri Lankan apparel solutions provider Brandix Group has received the Global Supplier of the Year award presented by American clothing company PVH Corp.
- Textured Jersey to buy Quenby Lanka in $3.5m deal. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/30/2015, p9
The article is about acquiring fabric printer by a joint venture company between Brandix Lanka Limited and Trust Family Industries, Quenby Lanka Prints, for US$3.5m by Textured Jersey Lanka, a leading Sri Lankan textile mill.
- international. // Images Business of Fashion;Jun2013, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p60
This section offers international fashion industry news briefs. Italian fashion house Miu Miu opened its first store in Seongnam district in Seoul, South Korea, which was designed by architect Roberto Baciocchi. Priyan Fernando was appointed by Brandix Lanka Ltd. as its chairman effective May 3,...
- Top stories this week on just-style... Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);7/21/2014, p7
The article presents a reprint of the article "Top stories this week on just-style..." by Katie Smith, which appeared on just-style.com on July 18, 2014. It reports on the appointment of Mark Newton-Jones as Mothercare chief executive officer (CEO). It reports on the expected growth of...
- Lankan apparel firms merger to tackle post-2005 race. // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p136
Focuses on the merger of Sri Lankan apparel firms Phoenix Ventures and Jewelknit under the name Brandix Lanka Ltd., as of September 2003. Combined number of plants; Sectors of the Brandix holding company; Expected annual turnover by 2007.
- Comfortable Fit? MONTLAKE, SIMON // Forbes Asia;Dec2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p108
The article offers information on Brandix Lanka Ltd., the apparel company of Sri Lanka. Ashroff Omar, chief executive officer (CEO) of Brandix, says that garments contribute 45 percent of its total Sri Lankan exports. It is stated that Brandix continues to expand in Sri Lanka, adding five...