- Conference gives scoop on public cos. in four-state area. Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);03/13/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the expected participation of leaders from 34 companies headquartered in the United States' Gulf South region in the fourth annual Burkenroad Reports Investment Conference on March 24, 2000 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Chance to hear forecasts from area chief executives; Current and...
- PRESIDENT'S NOTE. Johnson, Lisa // Wyoming Business Report;Dec2014, Vol. 15 Issue 10, Special section p1
The author focuses on the need for business owners in Wyoming to think big and mentions topics such as resources provided to companies in the area, a background of the Wyoming Economic Development Association, and investments made by the state in building a new industrial park.
- The Story of an Overseas Student in the United States Who Returned to Make Investments in China. Sun Jiansan // Chinese Education & Society;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p67
Presents a case study about foreign investment in Henan province, China, and the advantage of becoming an entrepreneur. Economics environment; Business legal protection.
- "Now we live!". // Fast Company;Jan2004, Issue 78, p32
Presents an article on a trip of a U.S. businessman to Baghdad, Iraq to look for business development and investment opportunities. Information on how the businessman and his group of consultants reached Baghdad; Opinion of the businessman on Iraq; Result of the meetings made by the businessman...
- Where angels dare: NoCo tech startups. Lynn, Steve // Northern Colorado Business Report;2/8/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p4
The article presents information on Colorado Angel Investors group which consists of members who are familiar with risks of investing in various companies. It highlights that main aim of the team is to help business people with their startups in businesses. It also discusses growth of the group...
- A CHORUS OF ANGELS. McGee, Suzanne // Inc.;Jan2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p38
Reports on angel investor groups in the U.S. and their effort to change the rules for start-up businesses. Information on angel investors; Dynamic of an angel group; Process followed by the angel groups in screening potential clients.
- Investing too much in ROI. Flood, Gary // Information World Review;Jan2003, Issue 187, p32
Criticizes the focus of businesspeople people on return on investment (ROI). Difficulty of quantifying projects in straightforward ROI Excel-spreadsheet terms; Business concepts and processes that are as important as ROI.
- Don't obsess. Mahoney, Ken // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/19/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p9
The author reflects on the proper investment of money and the accurate disbursement of cash by individuals, businesses, and organizations in the U.S. He advises that a person should not be obsessed with money because the life of a person is not solely about money. On the other hand, a person...
- ANALIZA PREDUZEÄ†A U SRBIJI U USLOVIMA SVETSKE EKONOMSKE KRIZE. Memet, Aleksandar // Singidunum Scientific Review / Singidunum Revija;2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p72
The important aim of every business system in every country is profitability of the business areas. In our study we are looking for the most profitable business areas in Serbia. As a result we defined the most profitable areas for foreign and domestic investors, and for other shareholders in...