- 40 under 40. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
Presents businesspeople from New Jersey who achieved success under the age of 40. Includes J. Gerard Aguilar of Voxware; Stuart Alan of Aroma Tech; Mel Baiada of RCA; Jennifer Barclay of Blue Fish Clothing.
- Scrapbook. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p20
Presents photographs of businesspeople participating in public functions in New Jersey. Includes the donation of Sesame Street Live tickets made by Brunswick Hilton & Towers general manager Jan Larsen to the East Brunswick Association for Brain Injured Children; Stamp drive led by Corporate...
- The who's who of New Jersey business. // Business News New Jersey;09/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p7
Presents a directory of New Jersey's top 100 business people. Includes Joe Allegra; C. Michael Armstrong; Mary Beth Backoff.
- EMPLOYERS. // Orange County Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p8
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of employers in California as of December 2003.
- Ad man putting high-tech spin on in-store displays. Cahill, Joseph B. // Crain's Chicago Business;08/25/97, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p10
Presents information on influential persons in Chicago, Illinois. Information on the changes which Tony Dillion, general manager of Siren Technologies is willing to make to cardboard promotional displays; Promotion of the Reverend Terrence A. Baum as headmaster at Loyola Academy; Appointment of...
- Top 20 Agents. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2009 Book of Lists, Issue 323962, p64
The article lists top performing businesspeople in California in 2008, including Bill Pfeif, Shannon Martin and Doreen A. Ekmalian.
- Ike, Romania And Water Taxis Hold Valuable Lessons. Hense, Paul // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/03/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p24
Narrates the lessons learned by a small business owner in touring the Bahamas. Difficulties faced by small business owners in the Bahamas; Importance of business plans.
- vSpring Capital names 2008 top 100 venture entrepreneurs. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/31/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p5
A list of the top 100 venture entrepreneurs in Utah is presented.
- New CEO maps turnaround at Alternative Resources. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;09/28/98, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
Offers information on a number of businesspersons in Chicago, Illinois. Information on Larry Kane, chairman, chief executive officer and founder of Alternative Resources Corp.; Who replaced Kane when he left his post on August 1st, 1998; Financial information on the company; In-depth look at...
- In the news. // Crain's Small Business -- Chicago Edition;Sep96, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p14
Presents brief information as it relates to business people in Chicago, Illinois. Information on the appointment of Dennis Abelson, by Matrix Partners as partner and creative director; Appointment of John Bartoloni, by Premier Relocation Services Incorporated as director of business development...