- Gold-effect glass. // Detail (English Edition);Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 1, p100
The article offers brief information on the Impact Gold wall tiles from the CP Group.
- Record-Breaking Sale of Non-CBD Hotel in New Zealand. // HVS Global Hospitality Report;10/26/2015, p1
This section article discusses the acquisition of Novotel Ibis Ellerslie hotel by CP Group in New Zealand and the revenue per available room performance of the country.
- CP cues Colombia prod'n. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;11/5/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 26, p6
The article reports on the launch of CP Media by CP Group to focus on film and television (TV) production in Colombia.
- Industry Updates. // C&D World;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p8
The article offers updates on the recycling industry including the opening of a manufacturing plant in Oelde, Germany for Komptech's trommel screens and separation technology and a partnership between the CP Group, San Diego, California and Jashire, Great Britain to represent the Group in Europe.
- StayWell, CP Group split. // Travel Daily;5/13/2015, p2
The article reports on the abrupt termination of the management agreement of CP Group in New Zealand with StayWell Hospitality Group of Sydney, Australia after CP Group decided on the in-house management of their five hotels while StayWheel Group cited the failure of the GP Group to meet its...
- CP GROUP. // MSW Management;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p70
The article offers brief information on the CPScreen from the screen manufacturer CP Group.
- ReCommunity Memphis. // Resource Recycling;Jul2013, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p12
The article offers information on the materials recovery facility (MRF) ReCommunity Memphis located in Memphis, Tennessee. It notes that the MRF was opened in 1996 by San Diego, California-based CP Group and is capable of managing upwards of 90,000 tons of material annually. Other information...
- BUSINESS NOTES. // Waste & Recycling News;1/21/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p0016
The article presents news briefs relating to the waste and recycling industry. The new partnership between CP Group and Jarshire will make Jarshire the British and European representative of CP Group. Boxer Equipment including all its product designs, intellectual property and manufacturing...
- Industry & Supplier News. // Resource Recycling;Aug2012, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p50
The article offers news briefs related to recycling industry as of August 2012. It mentions the introduction of the new logo of the CP Group. It states the opening of the recycling facility of Greenstar Recycling in Akron, Ohio that is worth seven million dollars. It says that Van Dyk Recycling...