From Farm To Fork
- Thailand's 40 Richest. MERTENS, BRIAN; CHOPRA, TINA; SAVAGE, PHYLLIS FANG; NAM, SUZY; NGUYEN, LAN ANH // Forbes Asia;Sep2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p58
The article lists the name of 40 richest businessman in Thailand including Dhanin Chearavanont, Chaleo Yoovidhya, and Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi.
- Group buys Charoen Pokphand's 35% stake in HCPT, paper says. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Feb2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the 35% stake of Charoen Pokphand in PT Hutchison CP Telecommunications (HCPT) by Garibaldi Thohir of Pak Thohir investment group.
- Charoen Pokphand Foods to take control of C.P. Cambodia Company. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);3/2/2015, p12
The article reports on the plans of Thailand-based food manufacturer Charoen Pokphand Foods to acquire in full the poultry business C.P. Cambodia Co. It mentions that the move of Charoen to acquire C.P. is aimed to expand its business overseas. It offers the insights of C.P. president and chief...
- Billionaires Asia. Kroll, Luisa; Goldman, Lea // Forbes Global;3/15/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p74
Presents a list of billionaire businessmen from the Asian region, included in the 18th annual billionaires ranking list of "Forbes," as of March 2004. Dhanin Chearavanont; Tadashi Yanai; Stanley Ho.
- THAILAND: SAIC to make MG eco-cars in Thailand. Pugliese, Tony // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/30/2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of Thailand's SAIC Motor-CP Co. Ltd., a joint venture of China's SAIC Motor Corp. and the local Charoen Pokphand Group, to produce eco-cars at a new plant. It notes that the Board of Investment in the country has approved the company's application to invest in the...
- PATIENCE IN INDIA BEGINS TO PAY DIVIDENDS. Rainat, Joyce // ASEANAffairs;2008, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p71
The article features CP Group in Thailand. Chief Executive Officer Dhanin Chearavanont claims that the company will continue to grow its operations by focusing on developing countries with strong economic prospects, including China, India, Russia, and Vietnam. He adds that the company has the...
- DHANIN CHEARAVANONT. Chandler, Clay; Guyon, Janet; Hjelt, Paola; Murphy, Cait; Tomlinson, Richard // Fortune International (Europe);8/11/2003, Vol. 148 Issue 3, p41
From the tiny Chia Tai seed shop in Bangkok, Thailand in 1921 a mighty enterprise has grown under Dhanin Chearavanont. By its own reckoning, the privately held Charoen Pokphand (CP) boasts 250 companies, 100,000 employees, and sales of $13 billion a year. Agribusiness is still at the heart of CP...
- The Price of Rice. Vorasarun, Chaniga // Forbes Asia;9/15/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p40
The article presents an interview with Thailand's Charoen Pokphand Group chairman Dhanin Chearavanont. When asked how a rice cartel would benefit consumers and producers, Dhanin refused to use the word cartel and refers to the need to eliminate poverty which should start with solving...
- Cover Story: Payday for Asia's richest. Ferguson, Nick; Siting, Wang // FinanceAsia;Sep2013, p1
The article focuses on the 2013 Rich List, a list of richest people of the world for the year 2013, offers information that wealthiest business owners of Asia have paid dividends of 12.5 billion U.S. dollars in the year 2013 . It states that Li Ka-shing, a Chinese businessman, has paid a...