- dish. // Missoula Independent;10/18/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p25
A review is offered for several restaurants in Montana including Biga Pizza, Good Food Store, and Holiday Inn Downtown.
- Just Opened. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/18/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4545, p14
Several reviews are offered for different restaurants in England including Ping Pong Bow Bells in London, One Forty Nine in Chichester, and Equilibrium at Fawsley Hall in Northamptonshire.
- Briefs. // Stagnito's New Products;Jun2007, p84
The article reviews various restaurants in the U.S., including Fresh From Mesa Verde in Woodinville,Washington, Black Angus Steakhouse in Los Altos, California and Einstein Bros. Bagels in Golden, Colorado.
- WAKING UP IN LOUISVILLE. THE EATS STAFF // Louisville Magazine;2011/2012 Eats Supplement, Vol. 15, p10
The article evaluates several restaurants and eateries in Louisville, Kentucky, including Lynn's Paradise Cafe, New Twist Meridian Cafe, and Asiatique.
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/20/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4604, p13
The article reviews several restaurants in England including Lutyens restaurant, Field Kitchen, and Waldo's restaurant.
- Fine Dining in Orlando. Fox, Jena Tesse // Luxury Travel Advisor;Aug2013, p34
A review is offered for dining restaurants in Orlando, Florida including the K Restaurant and The Table Orlando.
- Review of Reviews. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/18/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4545, p15
Several reviews are offered for different restaurants including Three Horseshoes in Madingley, Cambridgeshire, Number Twelve in London, England and Ginger Fox in Hassocks, West Sussex.
- Dining Guide. // Louisville Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p77
This article presents information on several restaurants and dinners in Louisville, Kentucky. At the restaurant named Magnolia, the menu changes nightly with five-course prix-fixe dinners, at least one of which is vegetarian. Buck's is a beautiful Old Louisville restaurant located in the...
- IN THE DETAILS. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2004, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p194
The article informs that after cooking and catering in Philadelphia, Aspen and Knoxville, Tennessee, Richard Goss married a small-town Indiana girl, quit working for other people and started his own little entrepreneurial enterprise in Franklin: Richard's Kitchen. " Little" is the key word...