Kerry Group Acquires Cargill's Global Flavors Business
- Kerry Group Emerges as Possible Suitor for Bush Boake Allen. Van Aknum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;09/04/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 10, p20
Talks about the involvement of Kerry Group PLC in the initial bidding for flavors and fragrance company Bush Boake Allen. Percentage accounted to flavors and aroma in the 1999 sales of Bush Boake; Sales posted by Kerry Group in 1999; Deals entered by Kerry; Significance of a possible acquisition...
- Cargill (Flavor Systems). // Perfumer & Flavorist;Aug2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p48
The article focuses on the increasing sales of Cargill Inc.'s Flavor System and how it influences the company's percentage of recorded earnings. In fact, 2007 was the year that Cargill's revenue surge by 17% that reach $88.3 billion and it was the company's fifth consecutive year of record...
- NEWSBRIEFS. // Chemical Week;7/18/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 18, p4
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry as of July 2011. Exclusive talks are underway for the possible sale of Cargill's Cargill Flavor Systems to Kerry Group. The 1,800-tons per day air separation unit of Praxair at Hurth, Germany has been started up. The application of Nan Ya...
- Trans only one variable in fat equation. Rehan, Kelly // Candy Industry;Oct2006, Vol. 171 Issue 10, p44
The article looks at the difficulty facing candy manufacturers in removing trans-fatty acids from confectionery and their efforts to address this problem. Two trans-fat free confectionery coatings have been released by Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate's Wilbur Chocolate brand. Solutions have been...
- Market briefs. Floreno, Anthony // Chemical Market Reporter;12/2/96, Vol. 250 Issue 23, p29
Presents news items relating to the flavoring and fragrance industry as of December 2, 1996. Far West Spearmint Oil Administrative Committee's recommendation to increase the Native salable percentage by seven percent in 1996-1997; Haarmann & Reimer GmbH's publication of the eighth edition of...
- Showcase: Fruit and fruit flavors. LaBell, Fran // Prepared Foods;Nov93, Vol. 162 Issue 12, p69
Presents fruit flavors offered by prepared foods companies. Exemption of flavor industry from the Nutritional Labeling and Education Act; Natural fruit flavors from Haarmann & Reimer; Lowfat fruit fillings from Crompton & Knowles; Citrus flavors from Crystals International.
- Five thousand years of flavourings. Beverley, Philip // Food Manufacture;Jun97, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p31
Looks at the history of using ingredients to flavor food. Factor which resulted in the expansion of flavoring ingredients; Experiment conducted to identify the flavor components in the tropical fruit, the Cupauucu; Effects that demands for naturally derived flavoring materials has had on the...
- Geranium oil prices move up as Chinese, Egyptian output slows. Floreno, Anthony // Chemical Market Reporter;09/22/97, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p16
Reports on developments related to flavoring essences industry as of September 22, 1997. Includes increase in prices of geranium oil due to decline in output from China and Egypt.
- Market briefs. Floreno, Anthony // Chemical Market Reporter;09/22/97, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p16
Reports on developments related to flavoring essences industry as of September 22, 1997. Includes decline in prices of menthol; Bush Boake Allen Inc.'s acquisition of a former Tastemaster flavor facility in Atlacomulco, Mexico.