FEEDING OFF THE BEAUTY MARKET
- NestlÃ©-L'OrÃ©al JV Targets Cosmetic Nutrition. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;7/24/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 29, p29
Reports on the joint venture to be formed by France-based L'Or Ã© al and Switzerland-based Nestl Ã© which will be located in France. Objective of the joint venture; Name to be given to the joint venture; Competition of the joint venture in the cosmetic industry.
- Taking a bite out of healthy living. // Marketing Week (01419285);7/4/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p3
Comments on the increasing popularity of health and beauty product lines. Collaboration of confectionery and cosmetic companies in developing health products; Details of the venture of Nestle Corp. and L'Oreal SA to form Laboratoires INNEOV; Market performance of products with health-enhancing...
- NestlÃ©/L'OrÃ©al in beauty food deal. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;6/27/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p5
Reports on the plan of Nestle and L'Oreal to set up a joint venture to develop 'functional food' to enhance consumers' physical appearances. Venture to be called Laboratoires INNEOV which will be based in France; Plan to make nutritional supplements.
- Body Shop sells out. // New Internationalist;May2006, Issue 389, p23
The article focuses on cosmetics giant L'Oreal's acquisition of the Body Shop. L'Oreal also owned Garnier, Giorgio Armani, Helena Rubenstein and Lancome. L'Oreal is also partly owned by Nestle. Nestle was voted the world's least responsible company. It is the subject of a boycott due to its...
- Nestle anticipates L'Oreal purchase. McCarthy, Michael // Brandweek;6/27/94, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p12
Reports on Nestle SA's plans to acquire cosmetics giant L'Oreal SA if and when the Bettencourt family relinquishes their majority stake in L'Oreal. Reluctance of the Bettencourts to sell the family's stake.
- Nestle won't snare L'Oreal, yet. Bowes, Elena // Advertising Age;3/14/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the prospects of L'Oreal SA being acquired by Nestle Corporation. Lack of interest from L'Oreal heiress Liliane Bettencourt; Entry of Unilever and Procter & Gamble into the personal care business.
- Laboratories InnÃ©ov set to roll out first product line. // Marketing Week;3/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p9
Reports on the creation of Laboratories InnÃ©ov cosmetics by L'OrÃ©al SA and Nestlé Corp. in Great Britain. Features of the product; Stringent guidelines governing health claims on food; Availability of the product.
- NestlÃ© verlÃ¤ngert Vorkaufsrecht nicht. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;8/30/2013, Issue 35, p12
The article announces that the food producer NestlÃ© decided to cancel the advance sales for the NestlÃ© owned parts of the company L'OrÃ©al.
- Darrois and Orrick are worth it as L'OrÃ©al buys back shares from NestlÃ©. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/12/2014, p7
The article focuses on various law firms that are interested in purchasing the shares of cosmetics company L'OrÃ©al SA from food company NestlÃ© including Bredin Prat, Orrick Herrington and Sutcliffe, and Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier. As mentioned, NestlÃ© owns eight percent share...