Nappy giants strain to fill their pockets
- Nappy know-how. // Mother & Baby;Oct2014, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions on how to change the diaper of a newborn baby.
- The Scoop on Poop. Eberhart, Tracy // Parenting;Aug2000, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p32
Offers a look at few things a person can expect to see when changing baby diapers. Meconium in newborns and change in bowel features; Stool colors.
- NEWBORN ESSENTIALS. // Mother & Baby;Apr2015, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p88
The article talks about essential products for newborn babies including cradle, breastpump, and diapers.
- Crash Course. KINGO, AUDREY GOODSON // Earnshaw's Review;Oct2015, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p4
In this article, the author discusses variety of products offered by the children's industry for children. Topics discussed include high sales of gifts, gear and baby apparel for children's retailers, role of parenthood to learn the essential things needed for the child, and suggestion to...
- Should I worry about..? // Mother & Baby;Oct2014, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p42
The article offers information on several health conditions that might be experienced by newborn infants including diaper rash, jaundice and white spots around the eyes and upper cheeks. It suggests that diaper rash can be prevented by cleaning the baby with cooled boiled water. It notes that...
- Diaper Danger. // Time;2/15/1954, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p74
The article focuses on a mass illness that affected all 30 newborn infants in a nursery at the Pereyra Rossell Maternity Hospital in Montevideo, Uruguay. The illness was diagnosed as a hemoglobin disorder which was characterized by the bluish color of the infants. Pediatricians found that the...
- Diaper folding to protect the umbilicus. Rosenberg, L. S. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Sept2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p16
Offers tips on diapering a newborn with a disposable diaper. Purpose of folding the diaper outward; Ways of preventing urine leakage.
- Diaper dilema for your new baby? // Mother & Baby;Oct2014, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p4
The article focuses on the selection of the right diaper for newborn babies. It discusses the difference between the regular type diaper and the pant style diaper and how they can be used. It also suggests that mothers should decide the diaper size based on the weight of their babies because the...
- Ditching Diapers. Kuchment, Anna // Newsweek;9/26/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 13, p9
Focuses on the growing movement of "infant potty training." Review of how parents who adhere to the practice of infant potty training believe most parents are overly reliant on diapers; Comments on the issue from Christine Gross Loh, founder of the Web site diaperfreebaby.org; Increase in the...