- THE RACE TO CREATE A CABLE KILLER. BOND, PAUL // Hollywood Reporter;12/2/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 43, p18
The article reports that Sony Corp. is planning to come up with an internet-based television.
- WAR FOR WEB TV: CAN SONY BEAT RIVALS TO A CABLE KILLER? BOND, PAUL // Hollywood Reporter;8/30/2013, Issue 30/31, p22
The article focuses on a deal for electronics business firm Sony to carry some Viacom channels on its Internet-based television service.
- SONY INTERNET TV. // Investigate;Nov2010, Vol. 10 Issue 118, p87
The article evaluates the Internet television (TV) from Sony Corp.
- SONY NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV. Morgan, Tom // Computer Shopper;Jan2013, Issue 299, p46
The article evaluates the Sony NSZ-GS7 Internet Player with Google TV.
- Sony Rolls Google TV. // TV Technology;11/3/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p41
The article reports on the launch of Google Television (TV) by Sony Corp. and Google Inc.
- Sony Internet Player with Google TV. BRAY, JONATHAN // PC Pro;Dec2012, Issue 218, p118
The article evaluates the smart television Internet Player with Google TV from Sony.
- Search Screen. // Technology Review;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p13
The article offers brief information on the Internet television (TV) from Sony Corp. and Google Inc.
- Calling Sumner's Bluff: Is His Sony Deal Real? Wallenstein, Andrew // Variety;8/26/2013, Vol. 321 Issue 7, p20
The article presents the author views regarding the deal between Japanese electronics company Sony Corp. and American global mass media company Viacom Inc. He states that the deal involves license for collective cable channels that Sony will provide for the launch of broadband-delivered...
- Lights, action, camera... Hudson Valley. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the use of I-net television (TV) by BigGuyMedia TV to document and tell the stories of the lives of people Hudson Valley, New York in 2011.