Hearing Set for President's FCC Nominees
- Senate approves nominations of Rosenworcel, Pai as new FCC commissioners. Kurz, Phil // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;5/ 9/2012, p8
The article announces that the nominations of Jessica Rosenworcel and Ajit Pai to the Federal Communications Commission has been confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
- Lost Priorities. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/13/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 7, p34
The author reflects on U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) nominees Jessica Rosenworcel and Ajit Pai. The author states that Rocenworcel and Pai's nominations are being affected by the fight between the FCC and Senator Charles Grassley over FCC's waiver that allowed LightSquared Inc. to...
- President's FCC picks likely to sail through confirmation. Nagesh, Gautham // Hill;11/2/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 152, p14
The article reports on the nominations of Jessica Rosenworcel and Ajit Pai as Federal Communications Commission (FCC) commissioners by U.S. President Barack Obama, which will likely strengthen the commission.
- Senate clears pair for FCC. // Daily Variety;5/8/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 26, p2
The article focuses on Ajit Pai and Jessica Rosenworcel who filled two vacancies on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on May 7, 2012.
- After swearing in new members, FCC back at full strength. Feinberg, Andrew // Hill;5/15/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 60, p18
The article reports that Republican Ajit Pai and Democrat Jessica Rosenworcel took office as commissioners on May 14, 2012 and complete the five-member board of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- FCC Nominee Ajit Pai Greeted Warmly by Senate Panel. // India -- West;12/9/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, pA20
The article reports on the nominations of Ajit Pai and Jessica Rosenworcel to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- from The Hill's Hillicon Valley blog. // Hill;3/10/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p16
The article reports on the statement of Jessica Rosenworcel, member of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC), on the need of more open space for wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) technology in the country.
- FCC Nominees Embraced on Hill. // Multichannel News;12/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p6
The article discusses the confirmation hearing by the U.S. Senate Commerce for the nominees for the Federal Communications Commission such as Democrat Jessica Rosenworcel and Republican Ajit Pai held on December 1, 2011.
- Holds Loosened On FCC Noms. J. E. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/7/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 19, p28
The article focuses on the copy of the U.S. Senate Executive Calendar which suggests that there was still a hold on Ajit Pai and Jessica Rosenworcel, the respective Republican and Democratic nominees for vacant Federal Communications Commission (FCC) commissionerships.