FOR THE RECORD
- Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger sells stock worth $21.7 million. // Indiantelevision.com;5/15/2015, p12
The article discusses the sale and transfer of company shares owned by Walt Disney chief executive officer Robert A. Iger as reported to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Business/Finance. // CableFAX Daily;3/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the first meeting of Disney's shareholders on March 10, 2006 with Bob Iger as CEO. Information on Disney's pending acquisition of Pixar.
- YEAR-END-2006 STOCK WATCH: DISNEY IS IN A WALL STREET "FANTASYLAND.". // Media Industry Newsletter;1/8/2007, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p4
The article considers the 2006 year-end U.S. stock results. Despite having a bad start as chief executive officer (CEO) of Walt Disney Co., Bob Iger was able to finish 2006 with a 43% increase. Disney is the only media company in the 40-stock Dow Jones Industrial Average, so it contributed to...
- OF MOUSE & MEN. Goldsmith, Jill; McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;3/15/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 55, p1
Reports on Walt Disney Co. directors' announcement of corporate succession plans. Appointment of Robert Iger as CEO; Possible retirement of Michael Eisner; Increase in the company's share prices in March 2005; Shareholder Stanley Gold's statement on stock prices.
- ESPN Loses More Subscribers But Disney CEO Upbeat On New Bundles. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;5/10/2016, p1
The article reports that Walt Disney Co. has posted a decline in shares during the second-quarter of 2016 due to a decline in both ESPN subscribers and the sports network's advertising revenue. However Walt Disney chief executive officer Bob Iger expects robust marketplace as well as a strong...
- Disney digging out. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;01/26/2000, Vol. 266 Issue 39, p6
Reports on the increase in the stock prices of Walt Disney Co. Statistics on the company's earnings; Appointment of Robert Iger as president and chief operating officer; Increase in the company's operating income.
- No imperial CEO. // Pensions & Investments;3/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that corporate governance campaigns by large institutional investors, pension funds in particular, can work to the benefit of all investors, forcing reluctant boards to make necessary changes. That's the message of the replacement of Michael D. Eisner as chief executive...
- Disney board battles allegations on CEO selection process. // Indiantelevision.com;7/14/2015, p1
The article reports that independent board members of The Walt Disney Co., a mass media and entertainment company, have battled allegations on its process used to select Robert Iger as the company's new chief executive officer (CEO). It states that the independent board members called the...
- Iger offers `compensation stabilization.' // Broadcasting & Cable;3/1/93, Vol. 123 Issue 9, p12
Reports that ABC Television Network Group President Robert Iger, in his first address to ABC affiliates, promised not to cut compensation and sour network-affiliate relations. Iger's desire to institute a `compensation stabilization plan'; Scrapped plans to air `The Shirley Show'; More.