ITV couldn't even compete in the World Cup qualifier
- ITV to introduce umbrella e-brand. Dwek, Robert // Marketing Week;7/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p15
Introduces the ITV Interactive to house the online and interactive activities of ITV. Operations and projects of ITV Interactive; Launch of the ITV.com as online umbrella brand for ITV programs; Appointment of Paul Greensmith as ITV director of interactivity.
- ITV launches micropayment-based TV catch-up player in beta. Davies, Jessica // New Media Age (Online Edition);10/29/2012, p2
The article offers brief information on the micropayment-based television (TV) catch-up player from ITV.
- Ostmodern works on ITV Player relaunch. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);10/30/2012, p6
The article offers brief information on the ITV Player from ITV PLC.
- ITV to stream programme trailers and news on site. // New Media Age;11/28/2002, p10
Presents information on the plans of ITV company for its itv.com Web site as of November 2002. Plan to play short video clips of top news stories on the itv.com/news site; Plan to stream promotional clips for ITV programmes on the itv.com home page.
- ITV sales houses warn buyers over World Cup effect. Hone, Lucy // Campaign (UK);04/23/99, Issue 16, p4
Reveals that Great Britain interactive television sales houses are warning buyers over the impact of the 1998 World Cup season on television advertising rates. Inflation caused by the tournament; Sudden deflation of the television market.
- ITV launches site to stream World Cup with social features. // New Media Age;6/3/2010, p08
The article reports on the dual screen site launched by British broadcasting company, ITV to allow viewers to interact on Facebook and Twitter while they watch the live online streaming of the FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
- ITV sales gear up for interactive ads service. // Marketing Week;10/23/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p14
Reports that ITV PLC sales houses Carlton Media Sales and Granada Enterprises are poised to offer advertisers opportunity to run interactive advertising campaigns in ITV channels. Role of the availability of interactive advertising on ITV in increasing the power of television as an advertising...
- Last in break. Jones, Gareth // New Media Age;2/3/2005, p25
This article discusses the decision of major broadcaster ITV to get into interactive TV advertising. ITV's recent pledge to double its income from red-button advertising during 2005 looks set to position the Great Britain's largest commercial broadcaster at the forefront of driving the industry...
- ITV in talks with Telewest to fill stop-gap for iTV roll out. // New Media Age;9/12/2002, p5
Reports on the negotiations between ITV and cable television company Televest concerning the launch of an interactive television service. Content of the service; Significance of the television progam 'Popstars: The Rivals' to the service; Impact of the spring 2002 closure of ITV Digital on ITV.