- From Oz to TV Land. Engelbrektson, Lisa // Daily Variety;4/20/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 12, p15
The article highlights the TV Land Awards Night held in Culver City, California which features celebrities like Mel Brooks, Carl Reiner and Pamela Anderson.
- TV Land picks up 'Cleveland' Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;3/1/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 41, p11
The article focuses on the new season of the television program "Cleveland," starring Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli, and Wendie Malick, created by Suzanne Martin in the TV Land.
- As Boomers Age, New Look for Net. L. R. // Hollywood Reporter;5/18/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 17, p18
The article reports that the television network TV Land has redesigned its logo, which will be unveiled on the channel from May 9, 2012.
- Nick at Nite's promos. Brown, Joel // Electronic Media;07/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p36
Presents information on the television program `Nick at Nite,' seen on the Nickelodeon network. When was this program launched; Promotional strategy used by the network; What were the first showed aired; Comments by Rich Cronin, president of Nick at Nite's TV Land network.
- entertainment: breifly. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;4/27/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p13
The article offers updates regarding the possibility that TV Land is considering Cedric the Entertainer as a series star and the post-production of Chicago State University students in the Communications, Media Arts & Theatre program on the original television pilot of "The Chill."
- What an attitude. Moltenbrey, Karen // Computer Graphics World;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p78
Features Logobelly, a computer-generated network spokescharacter. Background information of Logobelly; Challenge of creating the character for animation; Details on the design of the character.
- Shows sell well ahead of Mip TV. MEZA, ED // Daily Variety;3/25/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 59, p6
The article reports that TV Land Network's "Retired at 35" U.S. television program, which stars Johnathan McClain, George Segal and Jessica Walter, was sold to six broadcasters including the London, England-based distributor DRG, Fox Italy and Vision TV Canada.
- TV Land 'Hot' for White. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Daily Variety;3/17/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 52, p2
The article reports on the contract inked by actress Betty White as a co-star of the original sitcom of TV Land entitled "Hot in Cleveland" in the U.S. in 2010.
- White 'Hot': TV Land sitcom sets net record. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;6/18/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that TV Land's television program "Hot in Cleveland" marked a record of most-watched telecast with 4.8 million viewers on June 16, 2010.