No Signal Leakage Here: SCTE Vendor Taps Market That's Never in Recession
- Keeping Cox Competitive in Omaha. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/18/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 47, p2A
Profiles Janet Barnard, general manager and vice president of Cox Communications Inc. in Omaha, Nebraska. Personal information; Educational background; Career profile. INSET: Janet Barnard.
- On the Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;9/28/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 188, p3
The article reports on the participation of Janet Barnard, vice president of Cox Communications and Melinda McLaughlin, senior vice president of A&E, in a panel session of the Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- COX COMMUNICATIONS: A TIMELINE. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p26
A timeline is presented on the business operations of Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. from 1960 to 2010.
- COX COO TAKES FALL. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;01/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the resignation of Cox Communications Inc.'s executive vice president of operations, Margaret Bellville. Speculations over the reasons for Bellville's resignation; Job responsibilities; Career achievements of Bellville.
- "Don't Screw It Up.". Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/19/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 54, p18
The article reflects on the accomplishments of Jim Robbins as president of Cox Communications. It extols his contributions to the transformation of the company into a respected cable operator in the U.S. It describes the ways in which he implemented upgrades into the cable systems of the...
- Predicting the Internet, cable-style. Schley, Stewart // CED;May2013, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p10
In this article the author discusses about the of telecommunication industry of 1980 in the U.S. He informs that in 1980 cable's radar was launched by some companies in the U.S. which includes "INDAX" from Cox Communications Inc., Gateway from Times Mirror Co. and Arguably from the company...
- COX COMMUNICATIONS: 50 YEARS IN CABLE. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p8
The article focuses on the continued success of the cable and telecommunication provider Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. It highlights the company's 50 years in the multichannel-video business and outlines its business strategies that contribute to its constant growth and success in the...
- DELIVERING WHAT CUSTOMERS WANT. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p24
The article focuses on the strategy of Cox Communications Inc. in addressing the needs of their customers in the U.S. It highlights the important role played by the company's chief marketing officer Mark Greatrex in studying the needs of the customers to provide new and improved products to...
- FEEDING THE MACHINE. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p28
An interview with executive vice president and chief technology officer Kevin Hart of Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. is presented. He describes his experience being the chief technology officer and vice president of the company. Hart reveals the company's key technology projects and their...