Albrecht's Growth Plan for Starz
- Anything for a Sale. DeHaan, Peter L. // American Salesman;Sep2014, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p27
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of dealing with a cable television (TV) network provider in the U.S., which failed to provide what it promised to them as of September 2014.
- Cable television: An American success story. Atford, Harry C. // Michigan Citizen;12/2/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, pA7
The article offers information on the progress and success of the cable television industry in the U.S.
- TV SCENE. // Wilson County News;10/28/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p7B
The article presents a listing of broadcasting schedules of television programs from October 29 - November 4, 2015.
- The Care and Feeding of Upstream Channel Bonding. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p22
The article talks about upstream cable spectrum and downstream cable spectrum in the U.S.
- 'LINEAR TV IS DEAD,' AND OTHER CABLE WORRIES. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p19
The article presents the author's views concerning linear television in the U.S.
- The State of LGBT Characters on TV. LEE, STEPHAN // Entertainment Weekly;10/25/2013, Issue 1282/1283, p22
The article reports on the slow declining numbers of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) characters on U.S. television in 2013, which according to Matt Kane of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) is a hurdle the industry must get past.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
A calendar of events for the U.S. cable television industry from July 16-August 6, 2014 is presented which includes the annual meeting of the Minnesota Cable Communications Association, CableLabs Summer Conference and annual meeting of the Wisconsin Cable Communications Association.
- Pigskin, pugilism remain vital to the pay cabler'sfun and games department. Justin, Neal // Daily Variety;11/8/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 26, pA14
The article focuses on the importance of boxing for the fun and games department of pay cable broadcasting company, Home Box Office Inc. (HBO), in 2010 in the U.S.
- Fall Scripted Originals: A Sampler. // Multichannel News;9/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p12
The article lists several television series and films including the film "Midnight Masquerade," the television series "Happyland," and the television series "Homeland," that are to be broadcasted on U.S. cable television through September 22, 2014 to December 31, 2014.