Media Icon beats 41 rivals to BT phone box account
- Big names sign up to advertise on BT Freetime. Marsh, Harriet // Marketing (00253650);9/23/1999, p4
Reports that HMV, Lloyds TSB, National Express, Nestle Cereals, Reed Personnel Services and Hewlett-Packard Co. have all signed up to advertise on the trial of British Telecom's telephone advertising service, BT Freetime.
- MEDIA CHOICE/BT MANHOLES (Review). Cleaver, Chris // Marketing (00253650);8/3/2000, p8
Comments on the advertisement in manhole covers by BT, a telecommunication company in Great Britain. Effectiveness of the medium to consumers; Disadvantages of the advertising medium.
- BT strikes out at proposed phone box regulations. // Marketing (00253650);7/19/2001, p4
Reports the reaction of BT Payphones on a government proposal for advertising on public phone booths in Great Britain.
- Brits bicker over high-tech advances. Archer, Belinda // Adweek Western Edition;7/4/94, Vol. 44 Issue 27, p13
Presents the results of a study on Great Britain's advertising industry conducted by British Telecommunications PLC.
- The pitchlists for BT's...160 million... // Campaign (UK);01/15/99, Issue 2, p3
Reports on the drafting of the final pitchlists for British Telecommunications PLC's advertising account.
- Fallon and Clemmow Hornby Inge secure places on BT's ad roster. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p10
Reports on the selection of advertising agency of Fallon and Clemmow Hornby Inge to handle the media buying account of British Telecom PLC in Great Britain. Development of advertisement for the mobile telephone business; Promotion of domestic telephony; Public awareness of the Internet kiosk.
- BT champions human connections. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p9
Focuses on the advertising campaign of BT in Great Britain. Depiction of information society on the advertisements; Details on the media used for the advertisements; Theme of the campaign.
- BT banks on ads to fight off rivals. Day, Julia // Marketing Week (01419285);8/20/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p22
Focuses on the BT company's reorganization which is aimed as a protective measure against competitors, with emphasis on the advertising campaign. Comments from Bill Cockburn, group managing director at BT; Details on the establishment of ten divisions; Information on the measures taken by BT;...
- BT on the slide in latest ranking of top UK adspend. Bainbridge, Jane // Marketing (00253650);3/2/2000, p1
Reports on a reduction in the annual advertising budget of British Telecom PLC by almost 20 percent in 1999. Companies with bigger advertising budgets than British Telecom; Other companies that cut their ad budgets.