TBWA splits with Gossard over creative differences
- TBWA launches its debut Gossard TV work. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign (UK);5/31/2002, Issue 21, p7
Details the advertising campaign developed by TBWA\London for Gossard underwear in Great Britain. Worth of the campaign; Focus on the concern of women over wearing matching underwear; Length of the advertisement.
- Nabs boxing presents a spiritual meeting of minds on TBWA table. // Campaign (UK);2/7/2003, Issue 6, p36
Focuses on auctions held at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London, England. Presence of organization Nabs Boxing; Auction attended by people from advertising agency TBWA\London.
- Abbey Nat hands TBWA Â£18m win. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;4/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p11
Reports on the selection of TBWA/London to do the advertising account of Abbey National PLC in London, England. Impact of the selection on the media agency of the company; Role of chief executive Luqman Arnold on the decision of the company; Executive reorganizations in the company.
- TBWA\London lands Â£10m Beko digital brief. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign (UK);7/20/2012, Issue 29, p6
The article reports that TBWA\London Ltd. has been hired by Beko to handle its 10 million pounds digital account.
- TBWA wins VTech ad task in Europe. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;5/17/2002, Issue 19, p1
Reports on the acquisition of the advertising account of VTech Electronics by TBWA\London in Europe. Enhancement of the global marketing concept of VTech; Aim of the development of a learning category; Commitment of TBWA to international advertising.
- TBWA London takes to the streets touting for trade for Form Design. // Campaign;6/13/2003, Issue 24, p40
The article focuses on a poster campaign by advertising agency TBWA/London. The idea seems innocuous enough. Put up a few cleverly worded posters on Charing Cross Road in London, England to raise awareness among advertising agency staff of the internal network offering Form Design@TBWA/London....
- TBWA nets 5m pound Gossard account. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;10/19/2001, Issue 42, p1
Reports the selection of TBWA\London to handle the advertising campaign account of lingerie makers Gossard and Berlei in London, England. Termination of Gossard and former account holder, Partners BDDH deal; Speculation on the merger of Partners with another agency; Failure of Partners to...
- Gossard returns to TBWA London after break of two years. // Campaign;7/9/2004, Issue 28, p3
The on-off relationship between Gossard and TBWA London is back on again with news that the underwear brand has decided to return to the agency that devised the iconic "hello boys" advertising campaign for its sister brand Wonderbra. During this relationship, the TBWA chairman and creative...
- Virginwines makes its TV debut. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;12/1/2000, Issue 48, p7
Describes the advertising campaign of agency TBWA\London for television debut of Virginwines.com in Great Britain. Design of the campaign; Aims of the commercials; Writers and director of the commercials.