HHCL wins Â£3m Sqezy relaunch
- The last thing you expect from bank ads: Egg-cellence. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign (UK);10/16/98, Issue 42, p12
Criticizes the financial services advertisement created by HHCL & Partners. Basic questions that should be considered in making financial service advertisement; Chief executive of the advertising company.
- Pick of the week. // Campaign (UK);1/10/2003, Issue 2, p48
Reports on the British company HHCL & Partners's COI Communication's advertisement, that was chosen as Pick of the week by the journal 'Campaign' as of January 10, 2003.
- HHCL's Pot Noodle ads use â€˜Not Poodleâ€ spoof. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign;2/8/2002, Issue 5, p9
Reports on the spoof helpline of HHCL & Partners for the Unilever Bestfood television campaign of noodle brand in Great Britain. Rename of the Not Poodle promotion; Animation of the Pot Noodles in the television; Status of the Pot Noodle in the snack noodle market.
- The essential truths of the business that no agency can avoid. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign (UK);3/1/2002, Issue 8, p4
Presents several personal views from business executives concerning the rebuilding of HHCL & Partners. Suggestion on the creation of advertising aesthetic; Demands for the innovation of the agency; Importance of client relationship on the business.
- HHCL unveils debut work for Birds Eye. Martin, Michele // Campaign;05/29/98, Issue 22, p8
Presents information on the advertising campaign by the HHCL and Partners company for Bird Eye frozen ready meals. What the campaign is based on; Details on the campaign; Comments from Nick Howarth, the business director on the Birds Eye account at HHCL.
- Judderman adds chilling aspect to Metz fairytale. Boyter, Gavin // Campaign (UK);02/11/2000, Issue 6, p42
Features the campaign created by HHCL & Partners for Metz drink. Aim to replicate the feel of early European cinema and folklore; Theme, tag line and images; Creatives involved in making the commercial.
- HHCL management restructuring clears path for new growth. Newland, Francesca // Campaign;07/30/99, Issue 30, p3
Describes the management restructuring in advertising agency HHCL & Partners. New position created in the senior level; Aim of the reorganization.
- Review. // Campaign;11/21/97, Issue 47, p5
Discloses that HHCL & Partners' television work for Blackcurrant Tango won the top prize at the London International Advertising Awards in November 1997. Total number of entries in the competition.
- HHCL Tango ads go mainstream while keeping old values. Marshall, Caroline // Campaign (UK);05/07/99, Issue 18, p14
Comments on advertising agency HHCL & Partners' advertising campaign for the beverage Tango in Great Britain. Campaign tagline; Faith in long nurtured and campaignable brand values.