'Specialist' agency Curio stops trading
- Oxbow appoints Curio to run 5m pound global business. // Marketing (00253650);5/3/2001, p2
Reports on French sports clothing firm, Oxbow's selection of London, England-based advertising agency, Curio, to handle its multi-million sterling pound through-the-line global creative account.
- AckermanBenson closes after 13 years. Goldrich // SHOOT;05/30/97, Vol. 38 Issue 22, p1
Reports the closure of AckermanBenson, a commercial production house in Los Angeles, California. Influence of AckermanBenson closure on the business failure of CimityArt; Separation between Gregg Ackerman and Rick Benson as partners and executive producers; Company history; Career background of...
- Mid-size is right size for the chopping block. Keenan, Ted // Finance Week;08/27/99, p48
Reports on the risk of business failure faced by mid-size advertising agencies in South Africa. Requirements for advertising agencies to be both profitable and capable of providing superior service; Level of safety from the recruitment of staff and investments into infrastructure.
- Dot-com Fever, Wishful Thinking Sink MARC N.Y. Jensen, Trevor // Adweek Eastern Edition;5/20/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p4
Reports the business failure of advertising agency MARC USA in New York. Reduction of operating cost; Inability to upgrade product offerings; Factors influencing the decline.
- Citing Market Woes, Ground Zero Leaves New York. Mack, Ann M.; Stewart, Al // Adweek Western Edition;1/28/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p3
Reports the conclusion to the business operation of advertising agency, Ground Zero in New York. Status of advertising business in the state; Factors influencing the business failure; Number of advertising campaigns launched by the agency.
- Eight laid off before Head New Media is put into liquidation. Conley, Clare // Campaign (UK);7/20/2001, Issue 29, p4
Reports on the closure and voluntary liquidation of Head New Media, an interactive advertising agency in Great Britain. Details on the investment losses; Failure in management control.
- Arnold to Shutter S.F. Outpost. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;6/17/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p6
Reports on the decision of Arnold to close its advertising operations in San Francisco, California. Reasons for the closure; Plan of the advertising agency; Other agencies that operate in the San Francisco area.
- WAISTING AWAY. Charski, Mindy // Adweek Southeast Edition;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p5
Reports the business failure of BIG in September 2002 after it lost the advertising account of Body Solutions. Actions taken by the agency to control its finances.
- AS THE WORLD TURNS. O'Leary, Noreen // Adweek Western Edition;04/16/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 16, p12
Discusses the impact of the business failure of the Internet industry on the advertising industry in 2000. Trend in consolidation; Shutdown of several agencies; Personnel reorganizations at several agencies.