Capital's Xfm reviews Â£1.5m creative task
- Delaney picks up 5m pounds Capital Radio. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;5/31/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p11
Focuses on Capital Radio's appointment of Delaney Lund Knox Warren to handle the advertising account for its flagship 95.8 Capital FM brand in Great Britain. Account budget; Drop in first-half profits.
- Xfm hires Mother for audience drive. Gardner, Rachel // Campaign;1/14/2005, Issue 2, p7
The article reports that the youth radio brand Xfm has hired advertisng agency Mother to its creative advertising account, as it looks to achieve a national reach of one million listeners. According to the latest Rajar figures, the audience of the Capital Radio PLC-owned station, which...
- Tough job ahead to revive Capital Radio. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;6/7/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p16
Comments on the efforts of the Capital Radio PLC to expand the customer base of its flagship stations in London, England, 95.8 Capital FM. Declining profits of the radion network; Profit warnings issued to shareholders; Stock value; Speculations on the role of former president Richard Eyre in...
- Capital relaunches 95.8 into a narrower market. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;9/25/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p12
Reports on the reorganization of the frequency modulated radio station of Capital Radio Group in London, England. Target audience of the programming and marketing activities; Launch of London Sound promotion; Radio coverage of the social activities.
- Capital revamps Gold image with musician focus. // Marketing (00253650);11/16/2000, p12
Reports on Capital Radio's overhauling of the logo and advertising campaign of Capital Gold radio station in Great Britain.
- Xfm to launch outdoor music event in London. // Marketing Week;11/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p12
Reports on the plan of Capital Radio's alternative station Xfm to develop a festival or outdoor event in 2003 in Great Britain. Benefits of the plan; Purpose of developing a festival event; Information about the activities of Xfm.
- Radio welcomes Capital's bid for Xfm. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign (UK);05/08/98, Issue 19, p4
Reports that news of the purchase of the radio station Xfm by Capital Radio company is being welcomed by the radio industry. Information on the value of the deal; Concerns which were voiced by industry watchers surrounding the deal; Comments from Derek Morris, a founding partner of Unity...
- Capital's quest for a sound creative is wise market move. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);1/31/2003, Issue 5, p12
Focuses on the move by radio station Capital Radio to appoint a creative director. Job responsibilities for the post; Interest of the station to improve its services for advertisers.
- Capital Radio has shortlisted three creative agencies... // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2001, p2
Reports that Capital Radio PLC has shortlisted three creative agencies for its advertising account.