D'Arcy wins Â£2m DoT drink-driving business
- D'Arcy relates maths to everyday life for ...2m DfEE initiative. Garrett, Jade // Campaign (UK);01/21/2000, Issue 3, p7
Reports that London, England-based advertising agency D'Arcy has created a television advertising campaign for the British Department of Education and Employment's Maths Year 2000 initiative.
- D'Arcy uses famous cars from fiction for road tax warning ad. // Campaign;10/12/2001, Issue 41, p8
Reports that D'Arcy has created a poster advertising campaign for the Great Britain government's road tax program as of October 12, 2001.
- D'Arcy taps retro fad to attract teenagers to training schemes. Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);07/09/99, Issue 27, p8
Reports on the advertising campaign created by D'Arcy for the British Department for Education and Employment's National Traineeships program.
- D'Arcy promotes voluntary work in cinema advertising. Garrett, Jade // Campaign (UK);03/10/2000, Issue 10, p8
Reports on the advertising campaign created by London, England-based advertising agency D'Arcy for the British government's New Millennium Volunteer program as of March 10, 2000. Details of the advertising campaign.
- D'Arcy heads Govt billings league. Our Parliamentary Correspondent // Campaign;4/5/2002, Issue 13, p1
Presents the government campaigns made by the advertising agency D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles Inc. in Great Britain. Number of campaigns made for COI Communications; Breakdown of biggest accounts; List of nearest rivals.
- D'Arcy poised to scoop ...5m nurse recruitment. McKelvey, Charles // Marketing Week;11/11/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p10
Reports that the British Department of Health is expected to award its nurse recruitment campaign account to advertising agency D' Arcy. Value of the account; Agencies beaten by D'Arcy.
- DMB&B beats St Luke's to ...3m COI brief. // Marketing Week;12/10/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p12
Reports that DMB&B has beaten fellow Central Office of Information (COI) roster agency St Luke's to a government account to promote a national telephone hotline for jobseekers in Great Britain. How the scheme works; Aims of the initiative; Other COI accounts handled by DMB&B.
- New name. // Crain's New York Business;7/22/96, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p30
Reports that D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles Inc. will change its name to the MacManus Group Incorporated.
- A barrel of beer falls. Kirk, Jim // Adweek Western Edition;8/28/95, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p16
Reports on the changes at the advertising agency D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles (DMB&B) after it lost its Anheuser-Busch account. Value of Anheuser-Busch's account at DMB&B; Impact of Anheuser-Busch's move on the competition among St. Louis, Missouri advertising agencies.