- Mustard crust, be gone! // Food Engineering;Apr2002, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p16
Presents the packaging of the Reckitt Benckiser Inc. on its French mustard line in the U.S. Functions of the cap to prevent product buil-up; Production of other mustard containers; Forecast of product sales.
- RB ramps up Scholl activity to strengthen sales growth. // Marketing Week;4/28/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the plan of Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC to triple the volume of marketing activity for Scholl in Great Britain to improve the company's annual sales growth.
- FEAR THE FUZZ. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 181 Issue 1, p11
The article reports that Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC came up with a new marketing plan to boost sales of its Veet hair removal brand in China.
- RB to launch Harpic Liquid gel extension. // Marketing Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p8
Announces the marketing of Powerons Gel for toilet cleaning by Reckitt Benkiser PLC in Great Britain. Features of the gel; Attempt of the company to strengthen the position of the Harpic Liquid toilet cleaner in the cleaning sector; Launch of television and press campaigns for the products.
- Harpic to launch foam toilet cleaner. Witt, Joanna // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p4
Reports on the plans of Reckitt Benckiser for the launch of its Harpic Powerfoam, a spray-on foam toilet cleaning brand. Product description; Competitors; Outline of the advertising campaign; Range of toilet cleaning products under the Harpic brand.
- Great ideas are new and relevant. Lamaire, Jerome // Marketing Week;4/25/2013, p33
The article discusses the Reckitt Benckiser Brand Innovator Award in 2013 to recognize innovative marketing campaigns, product innovation, and brand development, with information on the award's history and brand management at the consumer goods group Reckitt Benckiser (RB).
- RB: 'We will meet consumers needs in a sustainable way'. O'Reilly, Lara // Marketing Week;10/13/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p4
The article reports on the plans and efforts of Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Group PLC in promoting sustainability and money-saving benefits to consumers.
- RB prepares to rebrand Finish 3-in-1 Total. // Marketing Week;3/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p8
Reports that Reckitt Benckiser PLC is planning to rebrand its Finish 3-in-1 Total dishwasher tablets as Finish 3-in-1 Brilliant. Reasons for the revamp of Finish 3-in-1; Developments in the product; Future plans of the company.
- Sagrotan. Janke, Klaus // Lebensmittel Zeitung;7/5/2013, Issue 27, p106
The article presents a profile on the German company Sagrotan, which is a part of Reckitt Benckiser and produces hygiene products, and discusses the company's history, product range, and marketing campaigns.