Ryvita seeks new marketing chief
- Ryvita appoints ex-Signet executive as marketing chief. // Marketing Week;11/7/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p6
Announces the appointment of former Signet marketing chief Rob Murray as marketing director of crispbread maker Ryvita Co. in Great Britain. Murray's career history; Ryvita's sales performance.
- Ryvita hires new marketing boss for brand overhaul. // Marketing (00253650);1/13/2000, p4
Reports on Debbie Wyatt's appointment as marketing director of Great Britain-based Ryvita Co. Ltd.
- Ryvita marketing director in sudden exit. // Marketing Week;9/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p7
Reports on Debbie Wyatt's resignation as marketing and sales director of Ryvita Co. in Great Britain as of September 7, 2000. Career background.
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);7/27/2000, p74
Interviews Philippe Seurre, export sales and marketing director of Ryvita, about his job. Ways by which his Franco-Belgian origins and cosmopolitan education help him in his role at Ryvita; Cultural challenges faced by the company in other countries; Greatest challenge facing the marketing...
- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2000, p116
Interviews Sue Duddington, brand manager at Ryvita Co. Work achievements; Dream brand to work on; Career options outside of marketing; Worst and best part of the job; Embarrassing mistake; Businessperson admired most.
- Jordans. // Marketing (00253650);8/23/2006, p79
The article offers information on the views of executives of marketing agency Jordans Co., which has won the Best Advertising and Marketing Campaign award at the 2006 Natural and Organic Products Industry Awards. They say all Jordans' marketers are nature lovers and are pretty environmentally...
- Pen Portrait. // Marketing (00253650);2/5/2005, p92
The article presents information on Rob Murray, marketing director at Ryvita Co. Ltd. This writer is fast, sharp-witted and very determined. He finishes whatever he starts, but will have a number of projects on the go at any one time. He is a very successful multi-tasker. He has worked on his...
- Ryvita Bakes target evening consumption. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;4/7/2012, p27
The article reports on the launch of Ryvita's Fine Rustic Bakes double-baked toasts in cranberry and hazelnut and raisin, almond and rosemary flavors.
- Ryvita rice cakes mark first brand extension. // Marketing Week;5/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p6
Reports the launching of rice cakes from Ryvita in Great Britain. Expansion of the product lines; Availability of the products in sesame varieties; Answer to customer demand for healthy products.